All things Dundee FC

13 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

The dabs have put out a statement asking for the fans of every club to pitch in for their “huge legal bill”, anyone on here helping out 🤔

Think’ll I’ll pass. 

Thon statement tho 😂

Surely their owner could easily cover the cost?  However, in the spirit of being neighbourly I’ve just checked my garage and can give United these if they are that desperate for money.

76F4B970-085F-43FD-BB35-A6E3E1EEF398.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

:lol:

"Lawrence Shankland major doubt for season opener." next. 

2 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Happy to bid over 100k for nesbit apparently but they need help from other supporters and clubs to pay legal fees? 

There’s the next PR stunt. 

The dabs have put out a statement asking for the fans of every club to pitch in for their “huge legal bill”, anyone on here helping out [emoji848]
Think’ll I’ll pass. 

Thon statement tho [emoji23]
Rivalries to one side - it is ridiculous that the promoted clubs have to foot the legal bill after being cited by Hearts.

17 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, Yenitit said:
The dabs have put out a statement asking for the fans of every club to pitch in for their “huge legal bill”, anyone on here helping out emoji848.png
Think’ll I’ll pass. 

Thon statement tho emoji23.png

Rivalries to one side - it is ridiculous that the promoted clubs have to foot the legal bill after being cited by Hearts.

It was their choice.

The Dabs with their begging bowls out. A fine sight to see. Maybe they could use the baldy-skulled doberman,  Hooley, to front a national advert that can be beamed into the houses of the nation. I'm sure his tiny tears would stir up some pity amongst watchers. The advert can be filmed from his cage, where he can bark about the unfairness of being promoted without winning the league.

If the Hearts manage to get this relegation overturned it wont be the cannons fired at 1pm on the rocks of Edinburgh castle, it'll be a very own shot of my own from the rock hard boaby; forming a bulging sight that no castle could ever replicate. Who would've though Ann Budge could ever cause such a seismic rise in the nether regions. 

This crowdfunding fiasco is hilarious. A new chapter in the DAB hilarity. Could there be a new chapter about to be inked however? One that would take some beating. Re-relegated without playing a single game having lost their loved manager for Mr Melon.

Over to you Budgey.

Thank you.

14 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
15 hours ago, Yenitit said:
The dabs have put out a statement asking for the fans of every club to pitch in for their “huge legal bill”, anyone on here helping out emoji848.png
Think’ll I’ll pass. 

Thon statement tho emoji23.png

I think you've confused ridiculous with hilarious 

7 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

If the Hearts manage to get this relegation overturned it wont be the cannons fired at 1pm on the rocks of Edinburgh castle, it'll be a very own shot of my own from the rock hard boaby; forming a bulging sight that no castle could ever replicate. Who would've though Ann Budge could ever cause such a seismic rise in the nether regions.

And I no longer want to have any breakfast.:green

Thanks for that..... :lol:

14 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
16 hours ago, Yenitit said:
it is ridiculous that the promoted clubs have to foot the legal bill after being cited by Hearts.

They've been advised by their expensive legal team that they should keep fighting the case and continue to use their very expensive legal team. 

They could just sit in the corner and keep it shtoom, they aren't being forced to 'fight' this. It's their choice ergo, it's their bill. They can fucking deal with it. 

They've been advised by their expensive legal team that they should keep fighting the case and continue to use their very expensive legal team. 
They could just sit in the corner and keep it shtoom, they aren't being forced to 'fight' this. It's their choice ergo, it's their bill. They can fucking deal with it. 

If the shoe were on the other foot we would not keep quiet either.

It really should have been Hearts and Partick paying the legal fees.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

If the shoe was on the other foot I'd hope the club would put up or shut up. I certainly wouldn't be supporting them saying "We are going to fight this but we want you to pay for it!" 

32 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It really should have been Hearts and Partick paying the legal fees.

Surely the courts should decide which party should pay costs - they didn't decide to award costs to Utd so obviously the courts think Utd should pay their own bill.   

Speaking of court - The business interruption insurance policy court case is about to take place.

https://www.fca.org.uk/firms/business-interruption-insurance

It's not just a massive case for us but businesses around the world. Looks like the US are waiting to see how it pans out here before they proceed and in Canada it's going through the courts as well:

https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/international/2020/07/07/574611.htm