All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

You’re an interloper on our thread. I feel no need explain fûck all to you cunto.

😅

Ok. Bizarre and aggressive response. Have I annoyed you in some way?

It is an open forum, so fans of other clubs can and do post in threads of other clubs. 

Still not getting the hypocrite stuff. Presumably you're just making it up because you refuse to answer.

Guest Axle Grease
5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

You’re an interloper on our thread. I feel no need explain fûck all to you cunto.

Shut yir crabbit pus. 

On 28/06/2020 at 13:06, RandomGuy. said:

Surprised to see so few of you on the United thread, seeing as they're apparently on the verge of hiring Malky Mackay.

I know this will be difficult for you to get your head around, but some of us have absolutely no interest in other teams and don't feel any need to hang around in their threads constantly.

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

What's the point in a Supporters Society if they are not willing to support?

Didn't read it, but I'm guessing it will be one of the supporters clubs that also rejected the share float we needed for group tax relief. Roasters.

Edit - “On a number of occasions over the past seven years discussions have broken down with little to no help offered by the DFCSS for the good of Dundee Football Club.” 

Yep. 

Edited by Crawford

26 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

They can go f**k themselves. Read that the one good guy, Bob Hynd, walked away from them yesterday after they voted not to donate it to the club. 

Just goes to prove that not every B.  Hynd is an arse. 

33 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I always got the impression that a lot of those leading DFCSS were self-serving arseholes. Too busy massaging their egos than being constructive.

Surely the club could distance themselves from them and create an official supporters club partnership?

I know the DFCSS own some equity, but I believe after the dilution of shares that happened last year, it's not enough to be problematic.

Make them redundant.

The argument being mooted on the other forum is that if Keyes was to suddenly just leave then that money will be a back-up, but surely after 7 year, you'd have some faith in the owners and give them a break? The DFCSS seem to have went against the club at every available opportunity.

It's an absolute disgrace because one day when the American's are long gone we might need to have major fan involvement in the running of our club and the people involved with the DFCSS continually exude behaviour where the ordinary fan simply can't trust them.

Seen somebody on TDB say that someone is setting up a foundation with monthly donations going directly with the club, which is something I'd be up for and would donate to.

image.thumb.png.fab5d7db4ee1f88b105253df799832d8.png

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

20 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

What are they getting out of this ? 

Grief and a chasing. 

When it happens - everyone will laugh at us and rightly so. Everyone will power us - and rightly so. 

I will sit back, look around and calmly say "well, at least the 20 or so boys on pie and bovril were good lads" because it will be the 'fans' of the club that will have caused it. I'm certain there's a massive percentage of people who buy tickets, strips and all other merchandise of this club just so they can fucking moan about what's going on at the club. They'll never be happy until the club is deid and they can say 'but eh always treht ma best. Ah Kent the wir charlutins fae the first day!'.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Grief and a chasing. 

When it happens - everyone will laugh at us and rightly so. Everyone will power us - and rightly so. 

I will sit back, look around and calmly say "well, at least the 20 or so boys on pie and bovril were good lads" because it will be the 'fans' of the club that will have caused it. I'm certain there's a massive percentage of people who buy tickets, strips and all other merchandise of this club just so they can fucking moan about what's going on at the club. They'll never be happy until the club is deid and they can say 'but eh always treht ma best. Ah Kent the wir charlutins fae the first day!'.

I'm thinking eh need to get on the other forums. Seem to be missing out on the breakdowns 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'm thinking eh need to get on the other forums. Seem to be missing out on the breakdowns 

I'd save yourself the bother, unless you want to make your eyes bleed. 

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I would suggest EastFootball and you can be the P&B Dee spy, let us know whats what on there. 

Inspector GMan.