All things Dundee FC

6 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I know he was almost certainly not coming back, but Berra was playing for Reading yesterday in a practice game against Chelsea.Image

Balls.

Would be a very good move for him though.

I know he was almost certainly not coming back, but Berra was playing for Reading yesterday in a practice game against Chelsea.EaKiicOWoAIE33z?format=jpg%26name=4096x4096&key=6dc6c8fe009cff18855f57abf599215afc2acb3b0a7608dc805cdf854311dc3c

I’ve seen one or two on social media say that this is actually Michael Morrison in the background.

IMG_6023.jpg

3 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I’ve seen one or two on social media say that this is actually Michael Morrison in the background.

IMG_6023.jpg

That's what I thought when I just clicked through Wikipedia. I don't see any obvious links and I assumed teams would be under some sort of controls to limit squad sizes etc and trialists.

16 minutes ago, harry94 said:

That's what I thought when I just clicked through Wikipedia. I don't see any obvious links and I assumed teams would be under some sort of controls to limit squad sizes etc and trialists.

Yeah with all the measures in place I wonder what the rules are in terms of having trialists at this stage (which could become a big issue for some teams who need to probably have quite a few come in for training and trial games)

As good as Berra has been for us, I can't see an English Championship side taking a punt on a 35 year old CH who'd just been papped out on loan to the second tier in Scotland. He also left Ipswich because he wanted to return to Scotland.

28 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Assuming he's resident in Scotland, would he not have been in flagrant breach of lockdown regulations travelling to play for Reading in any case? 

I'm fairly certain that's Morrison in the photo anyway.

Not that I believe it's him either, but he'd be covered by the fact he's traveling for work related reasons I'd imagine.

38 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

It's been so long that I've pretty much forgotten everything! Is Hazard still on loan to us, or has he gone back? If he has gone back, do we just have flapjack as a 1st team keeper (allegedly)??

Full squad list in the squad list thread:

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Rolex Datejust 41? @Shadow Play

Spot on Biggie.  Datejust 41 with smooth bezel and oyster bracelet.  A very nice choice.

The same watch with a fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet looks superb as well, although I don’t think you don’t get the Easylink comfort extension with the jubilee bracelet.

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

The same watch with a fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet looks superb as well, although I don’t think you don’t get the Easylink comfort extension with the jubilee bracelet.

Couple of grand dearer though.

Thank you.

Looking at the current squad list (and presuming that the players out of contract in June are kept), I really see us only needing a keeper, central defender and one, maybe two, back-up strikers to be capable of doing the business next season. This assumes, of course, that the manager finally gets his head screwed on properly...

Thoughts???

On 08/06/2020 at 19:49, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'm sure the money could be spent better than a message on the sleeves of a football team whilst the NHS staff get shafted annually by the Tories. Clapping like seals on doorsteps whilst the government plan their next cuts -whilst forgetting many cases were probably linked to Boris himself arrogantly shaking hands with covid patients with glee. The NHS isnt a charity but if you want to plough money in on the bandwagon and make yourself feel as if you're doing some good then do it. Not for me. This countries fucked.

Still wont be renewing after Nelms U'turn. Scandal at the time and I wont forget. Away games only for me now until Nelms is out. No surprise nothing came of reconstruction -didnt quite work out as Nelms thought (shocker).

Thank you.

Most  is going to DundeeFC with the rest going to Roxburghe House.

Edited by Wighton