All things Dundee FC

Wait, explain to me again how Nelms genuinely trying to compensate the clubs who are losing out makes him a rocket, rather than someone trying to help Scottish football?

It has no direct benefit for his club so it’s not self preservation, yet he’s actually being criticised for that?

16 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

Wait, explain to me again how Nelms genuinely trying to compensate the clubs who are losing out makes him a rocket, rather than someone trying to help Scottish football?

It has no direct benefit for his club so it’s not self preservation, yet he’s actually being criticised for that?

Because in fantasy land, where all the best conspiracies are made, Nelms swapped our vote for "guarantees" we would be in this 'nonsense from the start' huge top flight, glamour games in the States and mystery cash injections.

And the powers that be then bent us over a metaphorical table and did what it wanted anyway.

All absolute bollox of course, but don't let that get in the way of a good story. Stories concocted by fans of clubs obsessed with the colour orange.

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Because in fantasy land, where all the best conspiracies are made, Nelms swapped our vote for "guarantees" we would be in this 'nonsense from the start' huge top flight, glamour games in the States and mystery cash injections.

And the powers that be then bent us over a metaphorical table and did what it wanted anyway.

All absolute bollox of course, but don't let that get in the way of a good story. Stories concocted by fans of clubs obsessed with the colour orange.

Spot on until your last line. Looks like Spoofer has finally been caught spoofing on the largest stage if the Record is to be believed.

Mind you, they're about as accurate as he is with the truth.

Juan Sara on his derby hat-trick and his relationship with the club and the city.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/1317143/exclusive-dundee-juan-sara-facebook-derby-hat-trick/

In regard to Dundee and his burgeoning coaching career, in which currently he is assistant coach of Argentine 2nd division side Estudiantes de Buenos Aires, who are prominent promotion pushers:

“Dundee is one of the most important clubs in my life.

“I would love to go back. People always show they loved this time and always remember it.

“I’ve always said we’d love to go back but it is not easy with football to do so.

“I am coaching just now and I have a hope that one day, one of my dreams is to go to Europe and, hopefully, be Dundee manager.”

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Found this picture on Twitter:

EX0dZbpX0AMo5HT?format=jpg&name=small

Feels weird seeing Sara in a JSearch top. Just don't associate him with that at all.

A lot of Duffy's decisions have been criticised over the years but papping Sara out on loan to Coventry has to be up there with the worst.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not sure how much you might care, but Ross Callachan is back running again after his leg break.

That's nice. 

Have St Johnstone released him? 

Edit : just seen the boy himself say he is to start running next week.

FakeNewsGuy. 

Edited by Dele

22 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Found this picture on Twitter:

EX0dZbpX0AMo5HT?format=jpg&name=small

Feels weird seeing Sara in a JSearch top. Just don't associate him with that at all.

A lot of Duffy's decisions have been criticised over the years but papping Sara out on loan to Coventry has to be up there with the worst.

Remember speaking to Duffy at the time and got the impression that it was done over his head.

2 minutes ago, Den Spark said:

Remember speaking to Duffy at the time and got the impression that it was done over his head.

Scored a cracker of a bicycle kick against Motherwell in the Shankly end that season in a mid-week hammering of them IIRC.

Spot on until your last line. Looks like Spoofer has finally been caught spoofing on the largest stage if the Record is to be believed.
Mind you, they're about as accurate as he is with the truth.

What did the rag say Jules?

I suspect that might be correct tbh. There were a lot of things going on behind the scenes by then, the club was total chaos. Duffy made a few mistakes, but overall as both player and manager for us, I'd have him in the "good guy" category.

"Girl on FB saying she spoke to Neil in office and Its best to take a refund on this years ticket and donate back to club via e.g. Alison McGuire(McQueen) for youth development. If not then these amounts will be deducted from the clubs insurance payout.

Details to follow on official website.

Just passing on what I read in case anyone doubts me"

Taken from TDB. 

12 minutes ago, Dele said:

All aboard the 'bring Calvin Millar home' train, aye? 

In all honesty, I wouldn't be too opposed to that in theory. He looked like he had some talent but was playing for a struggling team and it would have been a bit of a culture shock.

Wouldn't take him on loan again though, I'd want him to be our player.

He's not as good as Marshall and Declan McDaid done a great turn for us at LWB in our 3-5-2.

I wouldn't be upset if we signed Marshall, but I don't see the need either as other positions will take a bigger priority IMO.

On 14/05/2020 at 10:37, Dele said:

"Girl on FB saying she spoke to Neil in office and Its best to take a refund on this years ticket and donate back to club via e.g. Alison McGuire(McQueen) for youth development. If not then these amounts will be deducted from the clubs insurance payout.

Details to follow on official website.

Just passing on what I read in case anyone doubts me"

Taken from TDB. 

Have they made an announcement yet on refunds? I hadn't heard anything.

Does that mean next year's ST's are being deducted? Thanks