All things Dundee FC

Nelms could have voted for Brexit, compulsory AIDS for school children, automatic coronavirus for over-80s and whatever else and I'd still be a Derry boy til the day I die. 

I admire these fly-by-nighters, their temporary commitment to the cause and their delusional belief that they'll somehow turn a coin despite all the facts and figures in the history of the universe telling them otherwise - that takes a fair amount of arrogance to presume you could do otherwise. 

No matter what, these c***s will come and go and essentially the dark blue blood will still be running through my veins.

Even if Dundee Football Club ended up in the highland leagues of Thailand, I'd still be Derry'd oot my fuckin nut. 

Merci beaucoup.

Edited by Dee Man
Because

Nelms could have voted for Brexit, compulsory AIDS for school children, automatic coronavirus for over-80s and whatever else and I'd still be a Derry boy til the day I die. 
I admire these fly-by-nighters, their temporary commitment to the cause and their delusional belief that they'll somehow turn a coin despite all the facts and figures in the history of the universe telling them otherwise - that takes a fair amount of arrogance to presume you could do otherwise. 
No matter what, these c***s will come and go and essentially the dark blue blood will still be running through my veins.
Even if Dundee Football Club ended up in the highland leagues of Thailand, I'd still be Derry'd oot my fuckin nut. 
Merci beaucoup.

Beautifully put.

Danke.

On 17/04/2020 at 01:41, Dee Man said:

Merci beaucoup. 

4 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

He’s not coming out of this too well but I suppose it depends on who you believe, they’re all at I think 

I don't think Nelms has done much wrong other than pieing Scot Gardiner and Gerry Britton. And that's 50% of a good thing.

I don't think Nelms has done much wrong other than pieing Scot Gardiner and Gerry Britton. And that's 50% of a good thing.

This.

Nelms has done well IMO as 99% of fellow Dee’s realised the play offs weren’t going to happen this year. He’s pushed through negotiations for reconstruction and now there’s a process starting of it hopefully happening.

4 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Dodds still bitter as f**k. Outstanding emoji23.png

It's terrific. I still can't believe he thinks he's held in high regard by Dundee fans. 

Delusional. 

Tom English is just an idiot who has no idea what he's going on about. He's literally no different to 90% of this board (myself included). 

How can anyone tell at this stage if Nelms has done well?  He has managed to push for league reconstruction discussions - with no guarantee these discussions will come to anything.

If anyone genuinely believes AT THIS STAGE Nelms has done well I have an offer for you.  Pay for a season ticket for me for hospitality at Dens in the coming season and I will enter into discussions about paying you £10k - with no guarantee these discussions will come to anything.