All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You sit and post what's being said on off the ball when Dundee are playing away.

Cheering as fans call it a day under Nelms. You sound like the sort of happy Clapper the club needs. 

As long as the Rangers are angry though it's all banter. Small minded morons.

Disgusting day for Scottish football and Dunder FC. Absolute scandal that I'm not prepared to accept.

Thank you.

Well fucking said. Agree 100% People getting excited about the **** raging, couldn't give a monkeys about that scum.

I'm not fussed about any of this really. I don't agree with the relegations so in that sense I'd rather we voted yes but I've not got any arguments about utd promotion and celtic winning the league. I'd rather we abstained or voted no rather than fucking about for days but hopefully we got something decent or more than a promise to consider restructuring out of it.

If this is enough to make certain fans say their done with the club (again) then I think that says more about them than anyone else.

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Well fucking said. Agree 100% People getting excited about the **** raging, couldn't give a monkeys about that scum.

Absolute farce from Nelms and the SPFL. It really is disgusting what has happened 

I feel that much disdain for Dundee right now I know for a fact I'll not be back to Dens Park under Nelms. Not a penny of mine will be going to him. The c**t can give me the refund for the rest of the now defunct season aswell.

Thank you 

I'll hang fire with a full comment until I know where this finally ends - at the moment - not at all impressed.

I can understand a swither between abstaining (as I felt should have happened in the first place) and a No - but you have to ask - what is fundamentally different between now and last Friday?

I just read they've started a taskforce headed by ann budge and someone at hamilton. Hopefully that'll go somewhere towards a 14 team top league and is having more chance of going up and staying up in the future. That's probably the best we could have hoped for.

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Absolute farce from Nelms and the SPFL. It really is disgusting what has happened 

I feel that much disdain for Dundee right now I know for a fact I'll not be back to Dens Park under Nelms. Not a penny of mine will be going to him. The c**t can give me the refund for the rest of the now defunct season aswell.

Thank you 

Same here, sickened with it.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Let us hear about the official plans for discussing reconstruction before casting anger.

f**k reconstruction.

We voted No on Friday electronically-confirmed by statement today.

For us to be sitting 3 days after saying Yes is a disgrace. I dont care if we benefit from it. Its shameful. 

Thank you.

We've got exactly what we asked for going by our club statements with the following announcement:

“The SPFL board has also committed to consult on possible league restructuring in time for season 2020/21 around an expanded Premiership model and has appointed Hearts chair Ann Budge and Hamilton Academical chair Les Gray to jointly lead a reconstruction task force.”

Nelms has played this to perfection IMO. Still plenty of time for it to go to shit - but little more he could've salvaged out the situation. Well played Nelms.

I’ve made the not going back mistake before - I love going to Debs too much and I doubt anything could change that but I am very disappointed in the way we’ve handled it. Crackpot statements, flip flopping on the vote, breaking agreements with other clubs, pretty undignified.

Well, that's unexpected. 

Needs some explanation, that. There's obviously a sweetener gone on somewhere to cause that change of mind and I'd hope fans get to find out as there will no doubt be quite a few pissed off folk not going back. 

Balls ba k in your court, Nelms. 

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

f**k reconstruction.

We voted No on Friday electronically-confirmed by statement today.

For us to be sitting 3 days after saying Yes is a disgrace. I dont care if we benefit from it. Its shameful. 

Thank you.

Trust me mate, I am not impressed by any stretch at this moment either.

That can change for me however depending on how well the club articulated their argument for reconstruction, as potentially this could benefit us going forward if successful.

If not, while I can't promise being similarly disillusioned, I will definitely be extremely disappointed and angry. I'm just believing there's more to this than we know at this time.

5 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

We've got exactly what we asked for going by our club statements with the following announcement:

“The SPFL board has also committed to consult on possible league restructuring in time for season 2020/21 around an expanded Premiership model and has appointed Hearts chair Ann Budge and Hamilton Academical chair Les Gray to jointly lead a reconstruction task force.”

Nelms has played this to perfection IMO. Still plenty of time for it to go to shit - but little more he could've salvaged out the situation. Well played Nelms.

E3D18A87-9027-45E6-83D9-DDC8D0DFC25A.jpeg

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Trust me mate, I am not impressed by any stretch at this moment either.

That can change for me however depending on how well the club articulated their argument for reconstruction, as potentially this could benefit us going forward if successful.

If not, while I can't promise being similarly disillusioned, I will definitely be extremely disappointed and angry. I'm just believing there's more to this than we know at this time.

There's no coming out of this.

We voted No. It's as simple as that. We voted no and have changed our minds due to circumstances that should never have been allowed. The SPFL have a major role in this aswell.

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’ve made the not going back mistake before - I love going to Debs too much and I doubt anything could change that but I am very disappointed in the way we’ve handled it. Crackpot statements, flip flopping on the vote, breaking agreements with other clubs, pretty undignified.

I won't be the wife in the background, says Debbie McGee | Daily ...