All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, theundisputedvoiceofreason said:

Why? He should just have stuck to his NO vote. By not doing so he has merely added to the confusion. However if his actions result in a viable reconstruction package for ALL...well done. Kinda difficult to see it at the moment

He’s saved your club’s skin so far and you’re still not happy. He’s now perfectly entitled to change his mind which I hope he doesn’t.

Try having a pop at the 30 clubs that voted Yes. 

Oh and after just reading today’s statement from our club we’re still looking out for your club. That’s gratitude for you. 

Edited by Yenitit

2 minutes ago, philpy said:
3 hours ago, Dele said:
Who was it that wanted to bring a Monorail to Dundee? 
I know Dixon had the racetrack and wanted an ice rink. Was he the monorail, too? 

Mono what??

happy season 4 GIF

20 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

He’s saved your club’s skin so far and you’re still not happy. He’s now perfectly entitled to change his mind which I hope he doesn’t.

Try having a pop at the 30 clubs that voted Yes. 

Oh and after just reading today’s statement from our club we’re still looking out for your club. That’s gratitude for you. 

Aye cheers. Looks like 31 clubs. Assuming the vote reached the SPFL this time.

I'm afraid that's me finished with it under Nelms.

Our vote was cast as No (confirmed in today's statement). Going along with the line that it never reached the centre all that was required was Nelms to confirm that. The SPFL released the results and from that decision swayed Nelms decision. 

An utter disgrace. No season ticket for me this season and cannot see me returning to home games. 

Couldn't give a shite about reconstruction - the vote hasn't went as all parties voted for originally. The SPFL have got their way.

Shove it up your arse.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Martin Woods will be having a field day with this social distancing, the c***s been getting paid for doing it on the pitch for years.

Come on Nelms, get this fucking No vote in. The 85% Hyenas are growing thirsty and it's time to deliver the final blow on this scorching day.

The hyena can dance on the grave of the lion, but can never become the lion. I've been telling the diddies this for years; from the Cowden to the Morten and Saintees. 

Anyway,Dundee arent in their grave we infact have our feet stamped on the neck of the spfl carcass, firmly in charge.

It's only a matter of time before we rise to the the summit of the food chain once more.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Our vote was cast as No (confirmed in today's statement). Going along with the line that it never reached the centre all that was required was Nelms to confirm that. The SPFL released the results and from that decision swayed Nelms decision. 

An utter disgrace. No season ticket for me this season and cannot see me returning to home games. 

Couldn't give a shite about reconstruction - the vote hasn't went as all parties voted for originally. The SPFL have got their way.

Shove it up your arse.

Thank you.

Just 5 hours apart. To quote @Speroni*1 file that under things you love to see.

Shove it up your arse.
Thank you.

Tbf this is about the 63rd time you've posted something like that in the last 5 years [emoji23]

2 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Nelms has managed to get rid of roasters like NDD as well?!

Brilliant work Nelms. Knight him now.

You sit and post what's being said on off the ball when Dundee are playing away.

Cheering as fans call it a day under Nelms. You sound like the sort of happy Clapper the club needs. 

As long as the Rangers are angry though it's all banter. Small minded morons.

Disgusting day for Scottish football and Dunder FC. Absolute scandal that I'm not prepared to accept.

Thank you.

Do you think Nelms even knows that the bosses of Scottish football previously deducted 25 points from the club which, had it not been for an extraordinary effort, would have probably finished the club off? We owed them nothing and were entitled to wait longer to vote.  

If I remember correctly there wasn’t a single club came out at the time supporting Dundee. 

I will listen with great interest as to what explanations Nelms gives.  

Edited by Shadow Play

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You sit and post what's being said on off the ball when Dundee are playing away.

Cheering as fans call it a day under Nelms. You sound like the sort of happy Clapper the club needs. 

As long as the Rangers are angry though it's all banter. Small minded morons.

Disgusting day for Scottish football and Dunder FC. Absolute scandal that I'm not prepared to accept.

Thank you.

Off you fucking pop!

Will Ferrell Goodbye GIF by filmeditor

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

Dont know what part of not attending games under Nelms makes you think I can't post online.

Thick as mince. Take a break off the screen you've been on it 24/7 for a month you sad c**t.

Thank you.

Dinna greet.