All things Dundee FC

31 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Dundee FC looking after the best interests of Scottish football. 

Despite the fact they look like they could vote in this proposal you're claiming is horrendous?

No idea why Dundee are negotiating with the SPFL board over reconstruction, its not them who decide that.

Well played Nelms, anything that pisses off the DAB's and the **** is fine with me.

Thank you.

Spoiler

The Fans Have Spoken Out Against the Return of Billy Dodds ...

eta. Looks like the boy on the lefts got a white gold Rolex submariner. @Shadow Play

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Despite the fact they look like they could vote in this proposal you're claiming is horrendous?

No idea why Dundee are negotiating with the SPFL board over reconstruction, its not them who decide that.

The Derry Kingmakers 

4 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

The Derry Kingmakers 

Maybe, but it sounds like you'll accept this proposal if the SPFL promise to have a reconstruction vote.

A reconstruction vote that would require 11 top flight sides backing it. Rangers and Hearts wouldnt out of our spite 

Maybe, but it sounds like you'll accept this proposal if the SPFL promise to have a reconstruction vote.
A reconstruction vote that would require 11 top flight sides backing it. Rangers and Hearts wouldnt out of our spite 

Hearts are relegated without reconstruction, they aren't going to be the veto if this is the way out for them.

6 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Popped up on my Facebook memories IMG_2163.jpg

"He successfully fended off a second man, while a third thought better of things and went back to the stand" 😃

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

30 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Well played Nelms, anything that pisses off the DAB's and the **** is fine with me.

Thank you.

Reveal hidden contents

eta. Looks like the boy on the lefts got a white gold Rolex submariner. @Shadow Play

He's also wearing it on the wrong wrist. Classic sign of OFTW.

54 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

Reveal hidden contents

What's Nelms watch?

55 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

Hide contents

Well spotted Biggie.  The Rolex Submariner ‘smurf’ is one of my favourites.  Just need to find the £30k to buy one ☹️

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hearts would vote a against league reconstruction? Think you’ve got that mixed up. 

Time to change the rules particularly the 11-1 vote in the Premier. 

1 hour ago, harry94 said:

Hearts are relegated without reconstruction, they aren't going to be the veto if this is the way out for them.

Aye, you're quite right.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Of course we would, that was the reason teams voted No 

20 minutes ago, Yambam said:

it looks like the Yacht-master two tone to me?  Nelms also looks like the Breitling Navitimer, Anyway  just a guess based on a grainy pic when I zoom in.

With the better image I’m now thinking it’s a Tag Heuer Aquaracer chronograph.  I don’t think Navitimers have the rider tabs on the bezel (to be fair I only saw them with the new images).

8 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

This picture any better for determining his watch?

10_John_Nelms_AR-M.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000442637498.jpg

Cheers Ludo.  I’ve had to change my mind again 😂

2 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Is that a good watch?

Omega Seamaster is a very good watch......just not as good as a Submariner.