All things Dundee FC

The bottom team with months remaining certainly dont deserve to go down. 
Would be interesting to see your view if Dundee were two points adrift at the bottom of the league with a game in hand and ruled to be relegated.
In what way is that fair? Playing one less game and being judged on previous points. The -25 season we'd be relegated. Anything can happen in football and that's why we love it.
You simply cannot hand titles and relegations out across the board. The games integrity will be shot and for me I'd never really recover the love for the game after the greed shown by some.
Nobody deserves to be punished cause of a global crisis that has nothing to do with football.
Thank you.

^^^this

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

I’ve absolutely no idea what Nelms is trying to achieve here but I’m 150% behind him.
If you’re stupid enough not to take out pandemic insurance you deserve all you get.

Did you take it out?  It would be foolish not to have done. Earthquake insurance is another that folk do not seem to take out.

3 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Should clubs with past administrations on their records have been afforded a vote? Or should only well  run clubs with no financial irregularities in their past have got the vote? 

Was it not your chairman who said 5 clubs would go into admin unless Rangers were allowed straight back and then your chairman who literally opened a Celtic shop in your own stadium? 

If it wasn't for selling your bum hole to the sectarian bigotry pound, would you even have a club to follow? 

9 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Should clubs with past administrations on their records have been afforded a vote? Or should only well  run clubs with no financial irregularities in their past have got the vote? 

Ok Trump, back to the swamp for you.

58 minutes ago, Dele said:

Was it not your chairman who said 5 clubs would go into admin unless Rangers were allowed straight back and then your chairman who literally opened a Celtic shop in your own stadium? 

If it wasn't for selling your bum hole to the sectarian bigotry pound, would you even have a club to follow? 

59 minutes ago, Dele said:

Surely that didn’t happen mate ??

4781D0FE-AC99-4C3A-BD60-04A70422CAA1.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Surely that didn’t happen mate ??

4781D0FE-AC99-4C3A-BD60-04A70422CAA1.jpeg

That’s a very convincing photoshop.  Could you imagine though if a club really did that?  Nobody would actually visit the shop because nobody would believe it was genuine. 😮

Just now, gone fishing said:

A club that has twice gone into admin now holds the power over the overall good for Scottish fitba. Fucking god help us

Oh god,  who do you support?

Not that its relevant, but unless your God, or Allah etc shut the f**k up.

I have to say, Im kinda loving these morons having a go at Nelms and DFC all over the place.

Ive had arguments withs Dees on here as some doubt my loyalties, and I don't defend us often, but this is brilliant fun.

Just now, gone fishing said:

Excuse my spelling but that is what you are. A fucking joke of a club

We are a word that doesn't exist? How does that work?

Away back and shag a dolphin or a cod ya muppet.