All things Dundee FC

26 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

https://www.planetfootball.com/nostalgia/what-happened-to-fabian-caballero-arsenals-weirdest-signing-of-the-pl-era/

Stumbled across this article about Fab Cab 7 if anyone’s interested. 

Fabian Caballero performing his only recorded function: giving Ron Atkinson a quizzical look when he takes his place in the wrong dugout.

eta. Big Ron in the wrong dugout.😀

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

I’ve no strips but I do have a T-Shirt showing two Dundee fans overlooking Dens.   They had a similar T-Shirt with 2 United fans overlooking Tannadice which if I remember correctly was half the price [emoji1787]
03C5AAD3-7C70-45D2-B555-16078F474D88.thumb.jpeg.caf4084e070d5e73ad8c2b7b548dd371.jpeg

Yep, got a few tee shirts here too. Some dee4life variations and this from our Centenary cup win.

I’ve also got one somewhere when we were relegated back in the late 80s or early 90s which depicted some kind of 1st Division tour. I’ll need to look that one out. 165F7730-40FA-4011-9F50-1A423E8C9954.jpg

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Fabian Caballero performing his only recorded function: giving Ron Atkinson a quizzical look when he takes his place in the wrong dugout.

A lot of talk in modern football about the importance of formations.  Ron Atkinson famously favoured 4 at the back, 3 in the middle and 3 up front....................for the diamonds in his rings! *

* an old joke shamelessly taken from Spitting Image - for those of us old enough to remember it.

57 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I’ve no strips but I do have a T-Shirt showing two Dundee fans overlooking Dens.   They had a similar T-Shirt with 2 United fans overlooking Tannadice which if I remember correctly was half the price 🤣

03C5AAD3-7C70-45D2-B555-16078F474D88.jpeg

Like how theyve designed it so it looks like you've got four full stands...

41 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Like how theyve designed it so it looks like you've got four full stands...

Even though you can clearly see the stand finishing before the two figures?

Get an eye test booked when this virus has blown over you boring fud.

Thank you.

I imagine if they ever made one for St Johnstone they'd paint faces on the box it ships in and you could use them in your stands to pretend you have fans, just like St Johnstone did. 

To be fair, St Johnstone regularly fill their stadium. Just a shame it is full of celtic fans

If its the right blue it'll be an improvement. Can't really tell from that.

'The graphic used here is an illustration. The strip will not be released until the Main Club Sponsor is confirmed for next season and they arrive at the club with the logo on the shirt.' 
Thoughts? 
Screenshot_20200408_100153.thumb.jpg.b1f2c87e3d5cb13082deb4fe469f8b5f.jpg

39 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

reminds me of the Forfar roof truss company although hopefully the material isn’t as cheap

Same here, although it's strange because I absolutely love this strip but didn't like the 2005/06 one.

I think it's because, given the style of strips at the time, it looked very plain and "First Division" relative to what we'd just had in the SPL:

dundee_2004-2005-gj.gif 
2004/05

dundee_2005-2006-g.gif 
2005/06

Edited by The Master

As someone who actually likes the Forfar Roof Truss Company shirt (though it looks fairly bad with the long sleeves above) I'm liking this new one a lot. Just need to get a sponsor with a blocky white logo and it'll be cracking.

Curious as to how next season's away kit will look, particularly if it'll be a reverse or not.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee