All things Dundee FC

Thinking more about the reimbursed season ticket money and how best to utilise it for the club. Would it be more beneficial for the club for us to claim the money back then gift it back to the club as it will be the insurance company refunding us?

Basically it says that the 3 x 14 has been ruled out, there is a clamour to make a decision now as the impasse is hampering clubs selling season tickets. Saying the SC semis and final will be played in December with no winter break. It doesn’t actually say no promotion or relegation but I just cannot see how they could relegate Hearts. Also says Aberdeen will be given the spare Europa spot as the SC won’t be concluded in time.

12 minutes ago, Dele said:

They're going to play the Scottish Cup games for last season whilst this seasons competition (I'm speaking as if it's December) is ongoing?! 🤨

Stranger things have probably happened, however certainly not in my ongoing memory of Scottish football.

Onto more positive thoughts though, if no promotion or relegation as reported, Sir Lawrence will be by then more than likely plying his trade in the Midlands. The level playing field restored, what's not to like and chuckle? 

Best regards

36 minutes ago, Dele said:

They're going to play the Scottish Cup games for last season whilst this seasons competition (I'm speaking as if it's December) is ongoing?! 🤨

Dele whoever your contact is regarding our club, you’re well worth keeping in his good books for the top info. 

Big up @Dele for his knowledge from about 3 weeks ago of the insurance situation at Dens. I've seen some cracking ITKs posted on here but that's a belter. 

Any word on the dabs not having pandemic insurance, just so I can laugh my tits off all weekend?

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Big up @Dele for his knowledge from about 3 weeks ago of the insurance situation at Dens. I've seen some cracking ITKs posted on here but that's a belter. 

Any word on the dabs not having pandemic insurance, just so I can laugh my tits off all weekend?

They've certainly said f**k all about it in any of their official statements if they have, and you'd imagine it'd be one of the first things to let worried supporters know to ease said worries.

As Dele had noted prior, I can't imagine many other Scottish teams having this specific kind of insurance.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

They've certainly said f**k all about it in any of their official statements if they have, and you'd imagine it'd be one of the first things to let worried supporters know to ease said worries.

As Dele had noted prior, I can't imagine many other Scottish teams having this specific kind of insurance.

Tremendous. That'll do me for the time being. 

• Rangers
  • Celtic 
  • Hibernian
  • Dundee
  • Motherwell
  • Hamilton

These 6 teams apparently have the required insurance, however Ive also read that Aberdeen have a version of it as well.

Edited by srw

10 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yeah, the fat idiot Ashgar would have been on youtube boasting about it.

• Rangers
  • Celtic 
  • Hibernian
  • Dundee
  • Motherwell
  • Hamilton
These 6 teams apparently have the required insurance, however Ive also read that Aberdeen have a version of it as well.

I’m not seeing the DABs on that list. What a gift sight is, and vodka of course.

Big up [mention=76717]Dele[/mention] for his knowledge from about 3 weeks ago of the insurance situation at Dens. I've seen some cracking ITKs posted on here but that's a belter. 

Plus 1 for Dele.

• Rangers
  • Celtic 
  • Hibernian
  • Dundee
  • Motherwell
  • Hamilton

Hamilton probably got their finger out after being swindled by that Nigerian Prince.