All things Dundee FC

Spike, too much homework for this time of night according to Mrs TCM I'm afraid!

Excellent exercise though, need to shuffle things to facilitate Marcello Marrocco at L/B and Dusan Vrto at central defence with Marco Di Marchi out on his arse!

Brent Sancho also out for Lee Wilkie, which means Greg Stewart out for Tommy Coyne imho. Matt Lockwood also out switched with Kosta Gadzhalov now sitting at right-back. 

All about opinions, best regards. 

36 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Spike, too much homework for this time of night according to Mrs TCM I'm afraid!

Excellent exercise though, need to shuffle things to facilitate Marcello Marrocco at L/B and Dusan Vrto at central defence with Marco Di Marchi out on his arse!

Brent Sancho also out for Lee Wilkie, which means Greg Stewart out for Tommy Coyne imho. Matt Lockwood also out switched with Kosta Gadzhalov now sitting at right-back. 

All about opinions, best regards. 

Aargh, how could I have forgotten the mighty Dusan!!!! Will have to rejig the team tomorrow when sober!!!

Fabian Caballero not technically count as Paraguayan?

Eta:

Born in Argentina, on the border checking wiki.

Sure he identified as being from Paraguay when at us. 

Probably the same way people from Berwick choose whether they're Scottish or English.

Edited by Ludo*1

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

FFS, yeah, your turn now.

Thank you.

Separated at birth it would appear, however not musically thankfully Biggie, lol.

Cult hero defender, his son currently plays in Scotland apparently.

-----/------- 

Until tomorrow though, been a long day.

Regards

2 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

He really was shite.

:lol:

I was stumped at the start trying to remember the ginger boy (think he might have been N. Irish tbf) 's name then suddenly letters just started falling into place. 

I'm stuck with TCM's one. I keep saying Colin Hendry only he wasn't a cult hero. Or a defender. Nor, most importantly, does his name fit in the fucking spaces. 

Edited by Dele

:lol:
I was stumped at the start trying to remember the ginger boy (think he might have been N. Irish tbf) 's name then suddenly letters just started falling into place. 
I'm stuck with TCM's one. I keep saying Colin Hendry only he wasn't a cult hero. Or a defender. Nor, most importantly, does his name fit in the fucking spaces. 

I think that plodder was Chris Casement.

13 minutes ago, Moo said:

I think that plodder was Chris Casement.

I witnessed his shocker of a 45 mins at Livi and I'm sure that was that for his Dundee career. Almost unbelievably went on to win POY for some mob in NI. 

Having said that, if you didn't know there was a player in Ketsbaia you would probably have punted him into the reserves after his debut at Hibs. Another less than impressive performance. Turned out no bad though. 

I witnessed his shocker of a 45 mins at Livi and I'm sure that was that for his Dundee career. Almost unbelievably went on to win POY for some mob in NI. 
Having said that, if you didn't know there was a player in Ketsbaia you would probably have punted him into the reserves after his debut at Hibs. Another less than impressive performance. Turned out no bad though. 

I think it was Jocky, could be wrong but he signed him having never seen him play.