All things Dundee FC

Watching the uploaded stuff on DeeTV. 16 year ago we beat Aberdeen at Dens with this team:

Derek Soutar

Stephen McNally
Brent Sancho
Barry Smith
Callum McDonald

Neil Barrett
Garry Brady
Steven Robb

Fabian Caballero
Stevie Lovell
John Sutton

That's a cracking strike force and not the worst CH's, but no wonder we ended up going down. Deary me.

In saying that, Aberdeen's team wasn't much better:

Ryan Esson

Michael Hart
Russel Anderson
Zander Diamond
Kevin McNaughton

Richard Foster
Markus Heikkenen
Scott Severin
Chris Clark

Darren Mackie
Fernando Pasquinelli

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Don't worry, only 4-5 months to go.

Yep, this will be one very long close season until July for the next campaign, following on from the null and void year of the virus.

Any Ludo, or anyone for that matter quizzes welcome, however none including smeg-heads the likes of Darren Young etc which are normally automatically wiped from the usable memory banks.

Regards and stay safe

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Bought a new laptop, trying to download Sony Vegas with unsuccessful results.

Apologies if this is off-topic:

Did you get it installed? I found Vegas to be quite a bizarre program when compared with other NLE's but still perfectly capable. Resolve is more traditional. I've been looking at different free/cheap editing software as alternatives to my Adobe membership.

28 minutes ago, wuffster said:

Apologies if this is off-topic:

Did you get it installed? I found Vegas to be quite a bizarre program when compared with other NLE's but still perfectly capable. Resolve is more traditional. I've been looking at different free/cheap editing software as alternatives to my Adobe membership.

Yeah I already had a registered copy installed on my old laptop. Done some updates on the new one and think I'm finally getting to the end of the issue.

Really wish I'd went with Premiere Pro when getting editing software, was kind of a snap decision to get Vegas. Chugs the hell out of my old laptop.

God, life is going to be miserable without football.

45 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Dayglo scum not one of them?

Image result for grave dancing gif

The poetic phrase GIT DOON, STAY DOON, DIE may yet turn out to be quite prophetic. 

If they were operating at a 133% loss every week with income what are they going to be like through this? Heartbreaking stuff, it really is. 

30 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The poetic phrase GIT DOON, STAY DOON, DIE may yet turn out to be quite prophetic. 

If they were operating at a 133% loss every week with income what are they going to be like through this? Heartbreaking stuff, it really is. 

Was thinking about that as well, they're chucking 70k a week down the shitter with crowds, what is it now?