All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:
1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:
That's cheered me up, no end.
Thank you.

This is where I am right now unfortunately. Never use to be last wee while but can only take so much ...

37 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Think we are all about there G Man. As I’ve said this is my lowest point.

I think that we have a stronger squad than we did under Kernaghan and I think as a club, we are in a better place. The major difference imo is that we get more views, talking points, highlighting of poor performances etc... thanks to platforms like P&B nowadays, whereas before we watched the 90 mins and then talked about it in the pub without any mass opinions being heard.

It's just part of the shitty rollercoaster of being a Dee.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:
That's cheered me up, no end.
Thank you.

This is where I am right now unfortunately. Never use to be last wee while but can only take so much ...

Know exactly what you mean. Apparently  the clubs a shambles, hard to argue with that 

Mind when @Fifespud and @Bigmouth Strikes Again used to swarm over the Saints thread about the "bubble being burst" and us "finally getting relegated"?

Three points off the top half lads 😂

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Mind when @Fifespud and @Bigmouth Strikes Again used to swarm over the Saints thread about the "bubble being burst" and us "finally getting relegated"?

Three points off the top half lads 😂

Are you basically admitting that their shite wind ups rattled you? Fucking hell Random.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Are you basically admitting that their shite wind ups rattled you? Fucking hell Random.

Not at all, it's just my yearly reminder that the bubble is still afloat. 

Every single summer one of them (they're too similar, forget which one it is) is all over our thread when we lose an early game, then they vanish.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

First thing in the morning and he's already in here trying to pretend he hasn't been a slavering mess all season. Give it a rest you weird lad.

You still frothing about signing Tony Watt 🤭