All things Dundee FC

Where are people seeing that is and United have offered a contract to Tony Watt? Can’t seem to find it.

I think he would be a decent addition, probably not as good as Johnson but should be more than capable at this level. I know he trained here for a while last year before joining St Johnstone so hopefully that goes in our favour.

35 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We are about to have a Ross off. #RossWar

I got quoted in a thing and it was gone before I could see it. Therefore I declare myself the victor.

23 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Where are people seeing that is and United have offered a contract to Tony Watt? Can’t seem to find it.

I think he would be a decent addition, probably not as good as Johnson but should be more than capable at this level. I know he trained here for a while last year before joining St Johnstone so hopefully that goes in our favour.

Seems to be rumours on twitter/forums, so I'd be taking a pinch of salt as always, but wouldn't surprise me. I hope we get him as I've stated before, but feel like if United are wanting him that is where he'll go.

Dont get this hatred of kerr , he gets caught out covering up for those shit centre halves in our team Meekings n Forster , if they did their jobs Cammy would be able to cover and defend his wing easier,  I know from someone at tannadice that if dundee dont make the play offs Robbie neilson is going to try and get him at tannadice  , you haters will be the first to abuse him and call him a traitor,  But who could blame him if he went with the shite he gets from so called fans on here 

Kerr is more than capable of being a decent player at this level. I'd like to see him lined up alongside some actually fucking competent central defenders.

To be fair to Kerr which manager do we think was good for his development?  McCann, McIntyre, McPake? We have had very few players of late that have flourished and improved.  That can’t be a coincidence.

All of the above. Pinning it all on Cammy is ridiculous.

Cammy is nowhere near even the top 5 priorities going into next season for me.

We need:

1. New manager

2. New goalkeeper (Not Hazard)

3. New CH

4. A striking combination to work with Hemmings.

5. A balanced midfield.

Cammy is nowhere near even the top 5 priorities going into next season for me.

We need:

1. New manager

2. New goalkeeper (Not Hazard)

3. New CH

4. A striking combination to work with Hemmings.

5. A balanced midfield.

1 and 5 will go hand in hand

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

A more interesting discussion for me, is which goalkeeper should start next week?

Hamilton should have started after his match against Dunfermline.

Seeing as Hazard started against Morten it should be Hazard again to give him a chance to establish himself.

Just now, Crawford said:

Hamilton should have started after his match against Dunfermline.

Seeing as Hazard started against Morten it should be Hazard again to give him a chance to establish himself.

After his calamitous performance for their goal? I'd probably swing towards Hamilton due to his last performance but I reckon you'll be right.

After his calamitous performance for their goal? I'd probably swing towards Hamilton due to his last performance but I reckon you'll be right.

It’s hard to say about the Morten goal. If it got deflected it might even have been a good stop and the rebound he could do nothing about. No matter we already know he’s at least half pish.

None of our keepers is as good as Elliot Parish in my opinion, and he was no Speroni.

9 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

At a point where I just don't care anymore. Probably cause I don't really go that often maybe but aye the board not going to bin yet so just see it out.
If we get relegated I've a few grounds I need to get to with Dundee.

I see exactly where you're coming from G_Man. 

However of more concern worryingly it would appear John Nelms has absolutely no insight whatsoever to the damage currently being done to our loyal fan-base at this time.

The sparse home attendance at the recent Motherwell cup-tie is merely a projection of next season and beyond unless James McPake is relieved soon from his post. 

Reality is truly shit at times, however still a glaringly obvious reality.

Best regards