All things Dundee FC

I'm so sick and disgusted at the club I can't even be fucked to rant upon the catalogue of shambolic acts that have happened over years.

McPakes draining the life out the club, I said it along with many others at the start of his reign that it was a disgraceful appointment. It was so clear.

I'd of had McIntyre over this clown, that's the truth. We'd be in a better position with him of that there's absolutely no doubt - not that keeping him on would've been the right decision either.

As I've said before, McPake was a rather horrendous player. Determined and strong in the tackle but tactically inept. Why would this change as a manager?  His injury has created an emotional attachment with some fans and for that to get him the job is a DISGRACE.

We're run appallingly and we have been for too long. Get this fud out immediately and get someone in now to build for next season.

McPake out, now.

Thank you.

I'm so sick and disgusted at the club I can't even be fucked to rant upon the catalogue of shambolic acts that have happened over years.
McPakes draining the life out the club, I said it along with many others at the start of his reign that it was a disgraceful appointment. It was so clear.
I'd of had McIntyre over this clown, that's the truth. We'd be in a better position with him of that there's absolutely no doubt - not that keeping him on would've been the right decision either.
As I've said before, McPake was a rather horrendous player. Determined and strong in the tackle but tactically inept. Why would this change as a manager?  His injury has created an emotional attachment with some fans and for that to get him the job is a DISGRACE.
We're run appallingly and we have been for too long. Get this fud out immediately and get someone in now to build for next season.
McPake out, now.
Thank you.

About sums it up.

You know, I believe with the amount of negative comments on here, myself included I hasten to add, anyone reading P&B would think we have ideas above our footballing station.
However I refuse to believe that train of thought. Does Stephen Robinson at Motherwell, Tommy Wright at St Johnstone and Gary Holt at Livingston for that matter have larger budgets than ourselves, I seriously doubt it!
It all comes back to Mr John Nelms and his substandard managerial appointments over the past three seasons or so.
There has to be a point where responsibility must be accepted and mistakes be acknowledged.  I truly believe John Nelms has our clubs best interests at heart, of that there is no doubt, however even Tim Keyes must now be seriously concerned regarding his considerable investments. 
Please dismiss Mr McPake from his managerial position asap and seek Mr Strachans advice regarding the way forward for our proud club. 
Concerned best regards 
( Edit, maximum respect to you today number 33, young man) 

Also correct. Although I’ll be honest the ‘best regards’ stuff is slightly annoying. Are you extremely attached to it or could it be ditched?

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Also correct. Although I’ll be honest the ‘best regards’ stuff is slightly annoying. Are you extremely attached to it or could it be ditched?

Afraid not Spud-gun, long adopted habit from e-mails I'm extremely sorry to say.

Best regards and thank you

Trying to put a positive spin on today is a struggle. The best I can come up with is as follows:

Morton were one of the form teams at the moment. Going to Tannadice without Craig Wighton and walking away with points is a tough ask and there 2 games prior to that were wins. We had to play a RB at LB (I assume Cammy played LB rather than McGhee?), Berra had to be included despite not having met any of his teammates and Christie Elliott had to come on in a similar situation. We had no options on the bench to change and with Nelson & McGowan being ready for next week along with hopefully an addition or 2, then hopefully today is the start of us turning it round. We've stopped the rot of losses that seeped in and now we have a chance to be unbeaten in 2 as we have the team currently bottom of the league at home next week.

As a group of famous Arabs once said, 'Our season starts now!'

Cringed all the way through typing that but it's the best I can do.

Trying to put a positive spin on today is a struggle. The best I can come up with is as follows:
Morton were one of the form teams at the moment. Going to Tannadice without Craig Wighton and walking away with points is a tough ask and there 2 games prior to that were wins. We had to play a RB at LB (I assume Cammy played LB rather than McGhee?), Berra had to be included despite not having met any of his teammates and Christie Elliott had to come on in a similar situation. We had no options on the bench to change and with Nelson & McGowan being ready for next week along with hopefully an addition or 2, then hopefully today is the start of us turning it round. We've stopped the rot of losses that seeped in and now we have a chance to be unbeaten in 2 as we have the team currently bottom of the league at home next week.

You are a glass half full guy Ludo and nothing wrong with that.

We all want the best for the club and a wee bit of success wouldn’t hurt too.

I’ve been looking forward to the play off games, something we’ve never experienced. Maybe it will be the relegation version.

I’ve only seen one half decent performance all season, Alloa away. Virtually the same last season. It’s no wonder we’re pissed off.

14 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Kerr at right back, McGhee at left back.

Berra looked like he'd never met a football before never mind his team mates.

33 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We went to Tannadice and picked up a point a matter of weeks ago. 

A right back at left back! You can't be serious. Asking a professional right back to play on the other side.

Whole post is pathetic and the reason we are in this situation. The fans happily accept minters like Kerr, Moussa and Hamilton. Not to mention the now manager McPake.

We'll never improve with this attitude. 

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

We went to Tannadice and picked up a point a matter of weeks ago. 

A right back at left back! You can't be serious. Asking a professional right back to play on the other side.

Whole post is pathetic and the reason we are in this situation. The fans happily accept minters like Kerr, Moussa and Hamilton. Not to mention the now manager McPake.

We'll never improve with this attitude. 

Thank you.

Don't think you understood the tone of the post tbh. No surprise as you're a fucking melt.

10 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Does it show how bad we’ve regressed when I’m happy with a draw with 10 man Morton or is it just me, please say it’s just me?

Between me and you it’s just you! Seriously pissed off after today’s pitiful performance. Trekking away through to Greenock for that shite has me doubting my sanity. I’m totally at a loss as to why McPake is still manager. It’s an utter shambles. 

I noticed today that Nicholl was out standing next to the dugout on his own a couple of minutes before the team’s were out on the park for the 2nd half. Found it strange he wasn’t still in the dressing room trying to help the players. Has anybody noticed if this is a regular thing and today was just the 1st time I’d noticed this?

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Between me and you it’s just you! Seriously pissed off after today’s pitiful performance. Trekking away through to Greenock for that shite has me doubting my sanity. I’m totally at a loss as to why McPake is still manager. It’s an utter shambles. 

I noticed today that Nicholl was out standing next to the dugout on his own a couple of minutes before the team’s were out on the park for the 2nd half. Found it strange he wasn’t still in the dressing room trying to help the players. Has anybody noticed if this is a regular thing and today was just the 1st time I’d noticed this?

It sometimes feels like Nicholl is just here to represent experience for the fans and that Dave Mackay is the real assistant.