All things Dundee FC

Do you think by not accepting it right now you're going to magically change Nelms' mind? 
We pretty much boycotted our last home game and the board just doesn't care - so I'm not sure how much saying he deserves to be sacked online after squandering our budget in January is going to have an impact.

He’d be a fucking idiot if it didn’t, then again he does appear to be as much of a clueless clown as McPake. As i pointed out earlier, not one of our January signings has been given a deal passed this season and it’s the first time since the Americans came in that I’ve heard we’ve not had the money to sign a player. Sounds to me as though, it’s a serious possibility that he could be emptied soon.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

He’d be a fucking idiot if it didn’t, then again he does appear to be as much of a clueless clown as McPake. As i pointed out earlier, not one of our January signings has been given a deal passed this season and it’s the first time since the Americans came in that I’ve heard we’ve not had the money to sign a player. Sounds to me as though, it’s a serious possibility that he could be emptied soon.

I reckon he'll be given the bullet at the end of the season unless something seriously unexpected comes from the court case.

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

That could be too late unfortunately. Lose next week and we’re likely to be 4 points from bottom.

Can definitely see McCall outsmarting McPake with absolute ease.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

If we don't sign Watt and Wallace this week I'm ripping up my ST.

42 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'm gonna regret typing that, like I do most things. I just don't know what to do to stop being psychologically abused every week.

Ross, fret not my good man.  We know you were actually referring to your car and not your season ticket.

I just fear you've also now reached our collective level of football despair.

You're right though, signing Watt and Wallace could make a difference, however only with a manager who knows how to deploy them.

Best regards

McPake must surely be getting there in terms of going our worst manager in living memory. Kernaghan still shades it, but I'm genuinely struggling to think of a more incompetent buffoon. I'd rather have McCann, McIntyre or literally anyone else who's managed us since 1987 than this clown.

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

McPake must surely be getting there in terms of going our worst manager in living memory. Kernaghan still shades it, but I'm genuinely struggling to think of a more incompetent buffoon. I'd rather have McCann, McIntyre or literally anyone else who's managed us since 1987 than this clown.

Nobody takes McIntyre's crown, I don't care this is a lower league. McPake isn't a fucking manager, and there's only one twat in the world who seems to think otherwise.

Nobody takes McIntyre's crown, I don't care this is a lower league. McPake isn't a fucking manager, and there's only one twat in the world who seems to think otherwise.
I genuinely think we wouldn't be as bad as this under that DAB c**t. At least he has previous for doing OK at this level. Kernaghan is the benchmark however.

Christophe Berra in his post match interview said that he chose number 7 as it's 'lucky number 7'. He didn't think about the position on the pitch or that he'd be compared to Cristiano Ronaldo. 

He says he has unfinished business at Hearts and has another year on his contract.

Says people keep writing him off but he's one of the fastest players. Deluded doesn't cover it.

McPake says the board were trying until midnight to get Danny Mullen in but just couldn't get it over the line. Today was always going to be hard, but we will be in a much better place going forward from next week.

23 minutes ago, @footballCFB said:

‪The @Football_CFB verdict: Morton vs Dundee. Summary of the game and post match reaction from Jim McCallister, David Hopkin, James McPake and Christophe Berra. emoji460.png🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 https://anchor.fm/footballCFB/episodes/The-Football-CFB-verdict-Greenock-Morton-vs-Dundee-eaj02i

McPake is an utterly clueless moron. He isn't even a normal human being, let alone a football manager.