All things Dundee FC

Sheffield Wednesday just got Connor Wickham on loan from Crystal Palace, which allows Wednesday to release Jordan Rhodes to Celtic, which allows them to release Bayo to St Mirren which means... Mullen's comin', baby!

Watch those dominoes fall beautifully.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Sheffield Wednesday just got Connor Wickham on loan from Crystal Palace, which allows Wednesday to release Jordan Rhodes to Celtic, which allows them to release Bayo to St Mirren which means... Mullen's comin', baby!

...in turn allows McPake to offload Hemmings to Kidderminster Harriers....

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

😂 Nobody should be that excited about signing Mullen. 

Fair play to the owners again though. Throwing a lot of money at it. Would that be 6 in and 2 out?

1 minute ago, low-life said:

😂 Nobody should be that excited about signing Mullen. 

Fair play to the owners again though. Throwing a lot of money at it. Would that be 6 in and 2 out?

Eh, I found this picture so I'm gonna use it anyway.

Image result for danny mullen st mirren

Going to bed. Doubt I'll give a f**k about any other signings we get.

Could be right -

'We're waiting on one more transfer to go through' - Goodwin
St Mirren
St Mirren manager Jim Goodwin has confirmed that the club are hoping to bring in another attacking player to help the club score more goals in the Scottish Premiership.

Speaking to BBC Scotland, he said: "Where are we right now? Well we are hopefully waiting on one other transfer to go. Tony Fitzpatrick and Susan in the offce are workng hard behind the scenes and Gus MacPherson is there as well.

"The three of them are working tirelessly behind the scenes to get this one over the line. If this one does happen then I'll be a very happy man with this window."

Could be right -

'We're waiting on one more transfer to go through' - Goodwin
St Mirren
St Mirren manager Jim Goodwin has confirmed that the club are hoping to bring in another attacking player to help the club score more goals in the Scottish Premiership.

Speaking to BBC Scotland, he said: "Where are we right now? Well we are hopefully waiting on one other transfer to go. Tony Fitzpatrick and Susan in the offce are workng hard behind the scenes and Gus MacPherson is there as well.

"The three of them are working tirelessly behind the scenes to get this one over the line. If this one does happen then I'll be a very happy man with this window."

You’re talking shite man.

f**k me - window closing and we have 1 fit striker. Thank god McPake didn’t rush into anything.

I wonder where that leaves us now. Can’t believe we let Johnson go without having a striker lined up. Shambolic. Hemmings gets injured and it’s season over. 
I just find it bizarre to say the least - even if there is truth in why Johnson left you think that with a week to go they'd have gotten another in and not leave it to the last minute.