All things Dundee FC

55 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I don’t remember 1 Dundee fan being disappointed at McGinn leaving and being replaced by Cammy Kerr. A lot of Dundee fans seem to have this thing where they love to look back at bang average ex players and remember them to be 10x the player they actually were.

Fair play to McGinn.  The harsh truth is he would never have developed into as good a player as he has  if he had remained at Dens and been coached by McCann, McIntyre and McPake.

30 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Are we really expecting much more? If it was just one more I would settle for someone to buddy up with Hemmings.

With Nelson out (injured) and being one more injury away from no strikers..... That's worrying to say the least.

Absolutely agree 110% Crawford, some movement tonight on that front also required in addition to central defence.

In the meantime currently watching my good lady's Mighty Potters against Craig Forsyth's Derby County whilst my other eye on the transfer movements.

Whilst typing this however Stoke now 2-0 down, think I'll just concentrate on incoming signings, lol.

Best regards

I'm hearing one is done and is to be announced soon, and there are 2 more that are works in progress. I'm assuming the finished one would be Mullen, and Berra one of the ones in flux. Could be Berra completed though since Killie have announced Broadfoot.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Berra pretty much done as a loan. Mullen, we are all ready to pull the trigger but St Mirren want to bring in a striker first. Currently 50-50 as to whether it's gonna happen and will go right close to the deadline.

That's all from Twitter - no sources.