All things Dundee FC

That’s Blair Lyons signed for Thistle. We didn’t even make any sort of approach for him. He’ll be an excellent signing for them, lots of pace and plenty of goals and plays left wing. Annoying that we didn’t even go in for him, especially given how short we are in that department.

Conor Hazard, Christophe Berra & Ross Wallace in with Danny Johnson out seems to be where we are at.

Think losing Johnson would be a disaster tbh, although you couldn’t blame him when he doesn’t get a regular start. Highly doubt we could find a second choice striker of his level and Nelson seems to be made of chocolate.

3 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

Think losing Johnson would be a disaster tbh, although you couldn’t blame him when he doesn’t get a regular start. Highly doubt we could find a second choice striker of his level and Nelson seems to be made of chocolate.

I'd agree if he was performing the way he was at the start of the season. He's not though IMO. Far from it. I'm just totally guessing here, but I think he sees himself as being the main man in a team and isn't too happy at playing second fiddle to Hemmings. If that's the case, then McPake might not have much say in the matter!

15 minutes ago, Dele said:

Ross Wallace looks in decent shape in the photos. 

Yummeh. 

If's he's still in good nick he could be quite the player.

If.

Edit: Also, what happened to not much business happening? Looks like 1 or 2 unrecognised trialists in there. One looks like it's just Scott Robertson but I doubt that as he's a youth coach. The other one I have no idea. Could be the same guy for all I know lol.

EPS1_OzXkAE0MDC.jpgEPS1_omXkAAA2ed.jpg

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

I'd agree if he was performing the way he was at the start of the season. He's not though IMO. Far from it. I'm just totally guessing here, but I think he sees himself as being the main man in a team and isn't too happy at playing second fiddle to Hemmings. If that's the case, then McPake might not have much say in the matter!

Agree re Johnson, there’s a reason he gets punted from every club he goes to. Maybe a tad harsh but as I’ve said before as far as I’m concerned I’m not going to cry about any of these cuntos going.

Fraser Murray described by my Hibbee mate as miles and miles better than Mackie.

Where are these Wallace photos you talk of Dele?

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Agree re Johnson, there’s a reason he gets punted from every club he goes to. Maybe a tad harsh but as I’ve said before as far as I’m concerned I’m not going to cry about any of these cuntos going.

Fraser Murray described by my Hibbee mate as miles and miles better than Mackie.

Where are these Wallace photos you talk of Dele?

image.jpeg.b2210410826461b44fcb7bf408795ab1.jpeg

Hazard was good when we had him. I remember a feeling of dread when I heard his emergency loan was over and jack was back.

Bizarre he can't kick out the right side of field though. "Quirky" and all that jazz.

Also, going to also hate myself for saying this, but based on jack's performance against Dunfermline, jack should be starting against Morten.

He was solid and made some great saves. The goals were preventable but ultimately not his fault. For a change.