All things Dundee FC

Looking back, Hibs fans have given almost unanimous praise to Murray, particularly in their title-winning season in 16/17. Seems to have fallen out of favour in the return to the Premiership years due to his youth. Sounds like he could be an interesting option.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Literally one person on the Internet is saying this with no sources. I'll believe it when something more concrete is provided.

He's without a club and I'd expect would take a bit of time to get match fit, that's pretty much set in stone he's signing. The fact that I write that out and would still prefer him at CH than Berra speaks fucking volumes. 

Remember McPake when first appointed as manager said he doesn't like loads of loan deals.

Yeah I’m fine with it though. Chances are he won’t be her past the end of the season so pointless him making anymore permanent signings that the next manager in doesn’t fancy.

I write this with so much hope.

15 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Yeah I’m fine with it though. Chances are he won’t be her past the end of the season so pointless him making anymore permanent signings that the next manager in doesn’t fancy.....

Correct.  We are looking at another close season where there will be an almost complete change of team.  That says it all really.

Looking back, Hibs fans have given almost unanimous praise to Murray, particularly in their title-winning season in 16/17. Seems to have fallen out of favour in the return to the Premiership years due to his youth. Sounds like he could be an interesting option.

Rated or not he’s played less than 30 games in his career , I think we need a bit more experience considering how naive we’ve been not just in midfield all over , I never saw enough in hazard to warrant bringing him back his only 2 redeeming features being his height and the fact he’s not Hamilton

Another thing I’m concerned about is our options coming off the bench with 3 of them being children , Forster being one and Ferrie who nobody obviously trusts hardly set the world on fire with his appearances so far which leaves our only recognised bench player is Johnson of which you could make an argument he should be on the pitch

Not to undermine the other teams in this league because every point gained by them over us has been earned, but to have take 11 points out of a possible 30 in this league is reprehensible considering the money being pumped into this team. I'm sure McPake knows that, but he needs to think of something fast or we're suddenly looking at fighting for survival rather than any fleeting chance of promotion. Quite frankly he needs to strap his baws on, pick a simple and direct style and get the team pressing opposition constantly. Pick the most effective players over who he thinks deserves a shot after not having played for a bit.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

That would address all the positions that need addressed. Not saying they'd be filled with the required quality, but evidently McPake sees what the fans see - Although I do question the supposed solutions.

Would leave us needing a striker.