All things Dundee FC

16 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Rhys Healyesk or was he pish I can’t remember?

He looked ok from what I rememeber, then got a horrible injury and left. Certainly didn't look like a world beater, but decent enough. Crankshaft will look like Messi before his injury...

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

He looked ok from what I rememeber, then got a horrible injury and left. Certainly didn't look like a world beater, but decent enough. Crankshaft will look like Messi before his injury...

Broke into the Cardiff first 11 in their promotion season when they were playing well but then broke down with more injuries. At MK Dons now with a 1 in 2 scoring record but again missed half the season. He's deffo got some ability and was a decent player but just struggles with his knee.

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Think it’s because the Hearts news is in the Championship section of the BBC Sport website.

Ah, I see. I thought that'd be due to where Wighton has gone. 

Spent far longer staring at that picture than I needed to. :(

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

Ah, I see. I thought that'd be due to where Wighton has gone. 

Spent far longer staring at that picture than I needed to. :(

Same, then I worked out despite being utter shite Hearts are still actually in the Prem.

The staff clearly don't believe Ferrie is ready to play first team football, in which case, you have to ask why he's not out on loan down the leagues while we loan in a keeper from the Premiership/England who is capable of competing with Hamilton.

I said at the start of the season a keeper of Hamilton's age still making fundamental errors is never going to sort it out, but having absolutely no competition for his place breathing down his neck isn't doing anything to spur him on either. It's at the point whereby you wonder if whoever sanctioned the fee McCann spent on him is pressuring McPake to play Hamilton just so they can save face.

19 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

McPake has to go now? If not Nelms can f**k off with him. I’m all for loyalty and that but this has gone way past that stage.

McPake and his whole backroom. Shit that's rotted the club inside out for years like Geddes, too. 

If we are going to have a revolving door policy and punt endless money on it then from the very bone of the first team it has to be stripped back. Anybody there longer than 6 months in a coaching capacity can GTF the time McPake is emptied. 

20 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

McPake has to go now? If not Nelms can f**k off with him. I’m all for loyalty and that but this has gone way past that stage.

McPake has a year  left on his contract (12 month rolling contract).  McPake’s trial is next month.  If he is found guilty he will be sacked with no compensation given.  No chance McPake is getting his jotters before the trial.

McPake and his whole backroom. Shit that's rotted the club inside out for years like Geddes, too. 
If we are going to have a revolving door policy and punt endless money on it then from the very bone of the first team it has to be stripped back. Anybody there longer than 6 months in a coaching capacity can GTF the time McPake is emptied. 

Agreed 100%. Spot on.