All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Jacky1990 said:

Hows Finlay Robertson progressed so far this season?

Looked a cracking prospect the couple times Ive seen him on the telly.

The only shining light in a season of misery.

Brilliant young player.

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The only shining light in a season of misery.

Brilliant young player.

Thank you.

Glad to hear it. Always good to see good, young Scottish players doing well*. Hopefully he kicks on over the next couple seasons.

*unless playing against Thistle obviously.

7 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

With McGowan having his 200th game for us who has the most appearances for us?
Barry Smith is top according to Wikipedia on 400 but who after that?

Doug Cowie is top with 446.

Bill Marsh is 4th with 417 appearances according to the Dundee site. Alan Cousin makes the top 10 with 384. Bobby Glennie with 388. Bobby Wilson with 411.  Ally Donaldson 411. David Thomson with 385.

That's all taken from the Dundee site, but I don't know the last time an official top ten was published. Smith is certainly in that.

Edited by Ludo*1

Just now, Juantwothree said:

Why do you care?

Team struggling in second tier starts having embarrassingly low home crowds.

Fans of club start to glory hunt towards large English clubs.

Fans drift away as sitting in cold watching shite Scottish side is worse than celebrating English side victory through TV.

A tale as old as time, and one that visited Perth a few decades ago.

Can't wait to hear how you're a lifetime Liverpool supporter because your dad was born down there.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Team struggling in second tier starts having embarrassingly low home crowds.

Fans of club start to glory hunt towards large English clubs.

Fans drift away as sitting in cold watching shite Scottish side is worse than celebrating English side victory through TV.

A tale as old as time, and one that visited Perth a few decades ago.

Can't wait to hear how you're a lifetime Liverpool supporter because your dad was born down there.

jurgen klopp lol GIF by Liverpool FC

Edited by Juantwothree

I can honestly say it’s messing me up, I’m crying, it’s not even pain, it’s just constant unreal discomfort , milk does f**k all
Stop fuckin going to watch them then!

Ah right, you mean the reaper? Gotcha

As far as I'm aware this has yet to be brought up on this thread, but an astute Ayr Utd poster has noticed Ipswich Town U23 Centre Back Corrie Ndaba is following both Ayr and us on Twitter and Instagram. Ndaba's most recent Insta post states "I think it’s time to shine I been waiting so long." The lad was approached this time last year by United but Ipswich rejected them. Around about 10 days ago, a thread on an Ipswich forum was created discussing the possibility of Ndaba making a loan move, and a couple of their fan twitter accounts started reporting the same.

The thing I'm wondering about is that if these were reported 10 days ago and nothing has yet happened, and that people were tweeting saying they saw Corrie still in Ipswich, I'm wondering if instead he's looking to move out to Ayr instead, hence following both teams. Just something to mull over, as he's a young CB and would likely provide the speed and agility our back line is badly needing. Obviously nothing concrete enough that got any papers reporting it, but there's certainly a link.

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

If I knew how to set up a link to the BBC Scotland website and tonight’s football podcast I would but I can’t 🙈

Think this link should take you to it: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0816xp4

It's also available on podcast form from wherever you get your podcasts - just search for 'Sportsound'

12 hours ago, Dee-funked said:

Iceland did a pizza not long ago with Carolina reapers and a ridiculously hot sauce. FFS that was torture! emoji3062.pngemoji91.png

Burger van in The tech park has an amazing array of hot sauces ……………….1 in particular springs to mind " Daves insanely hot insanity sauce "....this shit comes in a little wooden coffin shaped box...………...one guy hosed a large amount into an already hot and spicy soup combo and had a volcanic eruption into a grey suit while walking back to the office fucking horrendous mess and off work for 3 days:eek:

So, will Crankshaft be a hit or a miss??

I'm going for three amazing performances to start his Dark Blue career with, then a season-ending injury at Palmerston...

Rhys Healyesk or was he pish I can’t remember?