All things Dundee FC

Imagine the terror Jack Hamilton's wife must feel if he ever asks to hold their baby. 

It would probably be easier to figure out what dark matter is than how that guy earns actual money as a professional goalkeeper. 

McPake should have seen that his number one priority should have been to sign a keeper in the summer after his horror show against St Mirren on the last game of last season.

I'd be training for a career outside football pronto if I was him.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

I would rather we played the young boys rather than Ness and Byrne. The young lad tonight looked like he had some good touches on him.

Ness had some neat touches and passing was good at times, fitness wise he is a mile off of it. Byrne just doesn't look interested. 

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I would rather we played the young boys rather than Ness and Byrne. The young lad tonight looked like he had some good touches on him.

I thought Ness would stroll this league. Thought he'd be comfortably the best midfielder in the league.

He's absolutely finished. He'll struggle to get a full time gig after us. 

Byrne is a work shy wage thief.

20 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Imagine the terror Jack Hamilton's wife must feel if he ever asks to hold their baby. 

It would probably be easier to figure out what dark matter is than how that guy earns actual money as a professional goalkeeper. 

McPake should have seen that his number one priority should have been to sign a keeper in the summer after his horror show against St Mirren on the last game of last season.

It's not just Hamilton. McPake went into this season with a back up keeper (Ferrie) who he doesn't trust otherwise he wouldn't have gone out and got Celtic's fifth choice keeper on loan when Hamilton was injured.

Another poor performance where we throw goals (excuse the pun) in, another game where we are saft as shite, and another tactical cock up that confirms James McPake should be no where near Manager of our football club. John Nelms has to realise that tonight's pitiful attendance was nothing to do with a live TV match on a Saturday night and twenty quid a ticket. Too many of our support have had it. I went tonight out of blind loyalty but I'm seriously questioning my reasons to keep going back. I don't mean to sound like a drama queen but I really feel our club is dying on its feet just now

31 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This is reason number 1 why McPake should already have been punted. 

Tonight’s clusterfuck sum’s McPake’s tenure up. Shit scared to attack decent teams, trying to hold out and hope to snatch a goal against the run of play, 1 upfront pish with very few efforts at goal and Jack fuckin Hamilton in the goal. 

The owner’s need to stop paying out for players and use the money to pay for a good, proven, successful manager. It’s the most important part of the club to get right. 

13 minutes ago, rb123! said:

That goalie you've got Jack Hamilton looks pretty decent.

We'll pay you to sign him.

I'll get a crowdfunder started. It'll have more than the bongs for brexit one in an hour. 

Edited by The Master

Nothing I didn't expect tonight. Every last thing about it was shite. Hope the board are happy that we are now the equivalent of Morton. And if you think McPake is going anytime soon, you're having a right laugh.

At least we're on tv next Friday... so all of Scotland can laugh at us again.

Horrendous attendance. Thank god the Well supporters made an atmosphere. Not surprised with the home crowd, these c***s are like snow off a dyke when its not going their way. Multiple excuses of why they wont turn up in numbers.

Looking forward to playing Motherwell next season, always a great away day