All things Dundee FC

58 minutes ago, Dele said:

Swanson hates Dundee. I very much doubt he will be anywhere near here. 

Hes a Hibs fan but played for Hearts, so I'm not sure Dundee would be a huge stretch.

FWIW I cant see him joining you, but for other reasons.

5 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Didn’t really expect there was anyone thick enough to still bite! Thank you Kev emoji4.png

Hi Fifespud.

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Swanson hates Dundee. I very much doubt he will be anywhere near here. 

Jim (Jimmy) McIntyre hates Dundee but agreed to be your manager.

If this 17 year old cunto turns up I’m going to be searching for a season ticket sized envelope. What a piss take that would be. Callaghan sounds pish too but as the critiques are coming from the biggest aresholes on P and B I’ll reserve judgement for about 10 minutes into his first match.

A central midfielder - McPake is a fucking imbecile.

Then use the wife's?

On 16/01/2020 at 17:10, Widge said:

I mean the awful attempt at bait would work if he wasn’t out of contract next season....

Anyway he’s what you’d call an all rounder. Except he’s not really good at anything, just average. Poor range of passing and on occasion a touch like a bag of cement. However is energetic, likes to go box to box and generally isn’t afraid to shoot and will grab goals. However his positional play is woeful, he’ll leave big gaps to exploit and usually ends up sliding in to make ammends. Half the time he wins it, half the time he’s booked.

That makes no sense. I think you're getting your football sayings a bit mixed up there. 

Anyway, the boy Callachan will be hungry and desperate to play competitive football and will tear this league up. Just you wait and see...

2 hours ago, The Marly said:
22 hours ago, Yenitit said:
Suggests to me St Johnstone are worried about a possible playoff. 

Nope. If we were to meet you in a play-off we'd want Callachan to be playing for you guys - without any doubt.

That’s the type of nonsense reply I was expecting. Very good management from St Johnstone. 

There's got to be a plan here. We can't just keep letting everyone leave at once. Wonder if that Donis lead is seriously in the picture or if the Jambos have "dazzled" him yet. To be down 2 players going into a Cup game is madness. Can't wait to see the subs bench tomorrow 😱

23 minutes ago, Trump said:

What is Josh Todd like? Where does he play?

Your guess is as good as ours. Never got much of a chance. The glimpses we got he looked comfortable on the ball but lacked pace. Think he’ll do Falkirk a turn. 

Edited by Yenitit