All things Dundee FC

25 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Another name being discussed on both our and Hearts' forums is Donis Avdijaj. LM/CAM, Kosovar player with heaps of talent and experience at the top levels of the game, but a trainwreck with a long history of issues regarding his ambition and attitude to the game. That's a nope from me.

Just know he's gonna sign for us because he's clearly got problems breakfast club problems GIF

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Get aDonis signed 😍going by his wiki page he clearly kens the script. 

Derry rhumba, Derry rhumba, Derry rhumba!

Talented on the ball, but from what I've read his head isn't in the game. Schalke rated him highly but his discipline wasn't right and was released by Willem II due to not joining winter training or doing much of anything at the start of 2019. Doubt he'll take in the beautiful Scottish game myself, unless he really wants to turn around his attitude and reputation.

If this 17 year old cunto turns up I’m going to be searching for a season ticket sized envelope. What a piss take that would be. Callaghan sounds pish too but as the critiques are coming from the biggest aresholes on P and B I’ll reserve judgement for about 10 minutes into his first match.

A central midfielder - McPake is a fucking imbecile.

Watching it just now - half an hour in. McPake admits (And this comes across much, much worse in text form than it does listening) that he was completely naive to how defensive teams would be against us. He says that only Ayr and United have wanted to play football against us and it's taken him completely by surprise and he just didn't expect it and that's been his biggest learning experience thus far.

Singles out Dunfermline in particular for defensive shithousery.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

What a completely bizarre event.

f**k listening to that pish, Ginger pr!ck Spence was in it. Likes to remind people regularly on his twitter account that he prefers Utd to Dundee, Celtic to Rangers and that he’s a catholic, p***k of a man. 

Just now, Yenitit said:

f**k listening to that pish, Ginger pr!ck Spence was in it. Likes to remind people regularly on his twitter account that he prefers Utd to Dundee, Celtic to Rangers and that he’s a catholic, p***k of a man. 

Spence basically tells McPake he's doing shite. It's honestly a surreal and intriguing watch.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Watching it just now - half an hour in. McPake admits (And this comes across much, much worse in text form than it does listening) that he was completely naive to how defensive teams would be against us. He says that only Ayr and United have wanted to play football against us and it's taken him completely by surprise and he just didn't expect it and that's been his biggest learning experience thus far.

Singles out Dunfermline in particular for defensive shithousery.

The quote makes his tactical change against Dunfermline even more bizarre. Let’s go more defensive against a defensive team, that should work. 

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Spence basically tells McPake he's doing shite. It's honestly a surreal and intriguing watch.

Spence has never gotten over his son getting punted. A bitter, bitter man and clueless,shit football pundit to boot. 

Edited to say he’s right about McPake tho! 😃

Edited by Yenitit

I have seen it mentioned here before, but Dundee need to sort out their customer service. My Dad sent me through a picture from the paper last night for hospitality for the Motherwell match. I called the number today and the conversation went along the lines of:

• "Hi, I'm phoning about hospitality for the match tomorrow."
  • "Sorry, it's too late, no way we can change our order when it's tomorrow".
  • "Really, I thought it would be possible?"
  • "No, we can't just change orders so late".
  • "OK fair enough, but why was it advertised in the paper last night?" 
  • "What are you saying, there was a prize in the paper last night?". "
  • "No, why was it advertised last night? I have phoned at 9AM, i.e. the next available opportunity when you are open"
  • "Ach, let me check with commercial"
  • I then waited about five minutes as it was silent, then rang, then was cut off

The commercial department did call me back about 10 minutes later. There was availability and the lady was lovely and professional, but we need to get a bit smarter with our first contact. It's only a few hundred quid, but we need to make it easier for people to give the club money, not make it awkward!.

16 minutes ago, thommohawk said:

I have seen it mentioned here before, but Dundee need to sort out their customer service. My Dad sent me through a picture from the paper last night for hospitality for the Motherwell match. I called the number today and the conversation went along the lines of:

• "Hi, I'm phoning about hospitality for the match tomorrow."
  • "Sorry, it's too late, no way we can change our order when it's tomorrow".
  • "Really, I thought it would be possible?"
  • "No, we can't just change orders so late".
  • "OK fair enough, but why was it advertised in the paper last night?" 
  • "What are you saying, there was a prize in the paper last night?". "
  • "No, why was it advertised last night? I have phoned at 9AM, i.e. the next available opportunity when you are open"
  • "Ach, let me check with commercial"
  • I then waited about five minutes as it was silent, then rang, then was cut off

The commercial department did call me back about 10 minutes later. There was availability and the lady was lovely and professional, but we need to get a bit smarter with our first contact. It's only a few hundred quid, but we need to make it easier for people to give the club money, not make it awkward!.

Possibly it was McPake who answered thinking you were offering a player called Hospitality.