All things Dundee FC

Dont have enough pace and tough tackling players to utilize him

We’re the masters of signing players who appear to be a bit meh at everything. I honestly think it’s shitey managers though. No matter who he’s playing with, a system must surely be found to ensure Dorrans is a stand out in this league. It’s not as if he’s totally fucked, he’s got stamina and more pace than say Gowser. It’s an enigma.

When are we going to stumble upon a Stephen Robinson type? I say stumble because there’s zero chance of Nelms applying any skill to the selection process.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Oh Fuck Off Go Away GIF - OhFuckOff GoAway JustGo GIFs

We've got more of where that came from if you want?

Opens up a lovely space in our squad for a signing that could help us stave off relegation. Even when Dundee are out the league they help us stay up 🥰

Heres hoping McPake doesnt shove him in straight away, btw, as hes played a total of 66 minutes in the league this season, and 45 of those came on the opening day of the season...

He'll bring drive and energy to the midfield so I'm not exactly gutted. Might allow Dorrans to focus more on the creative side of things.

Extremely meh about it, would rather we had focused elsewhere but he's certainly not a terrible player. Will do what Byrne was brought in to do.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Unlucky lads, Daily Record reporting you'll be confirming the signing of Ross Callachan before the weekend.

It's a loan. With any luck those picking the squad will realise what everyone else with half a brain does - he's fucking humpty. 

Out of interest @RandomGuy., how did you react when St Johnstone signed him? 

Alright my wee Dee pals? Just popped in to say well done on the signing of the blue eyed baller that is Ross Callachan. He's pretty pish tbh but is not nearly as bad as some Saints are saying, it's just that we needed him off the wage bill and we have far better midfielders. He should be fine for the next 3 years in the diddy leagues then I'd get rid when you're ready to join in with the big boys again.