All things Dundee FC

ICT almost always get the best spell out of a player during their career.  Maybe only Johnny Hayes has left us and been as good of better at his next club. Or been as good at any of his previous clubs before joining ICT. 

Edit - you lot and County definitely are tantamount to this. Williams, Ross and Vincent. 

For County: Draper and Vigurs have been injured almost permanently, and Joe Chalmers is so far down the pecking order I'm not sure he even still plays for them. 

Edited by TheScarf

Another player to maybe consider for one of our problem positions would be Joe Shaughnessy of Southend United.

Left St Johnstone in the summer where he was highly rated as skipper, hardly had a queue of suitors surprisingly and only signed for Southend Utd after a trial, on a one year contract with an option of a second.

Only made 12 appearances this season and they currently appear very much on course for relegation to League 2.

Merely a thought.

Best regards 

25 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

ICT almost always get the best spell out of a player during their career.  Maybe only Johnny Hayes has left us and been as good of better at his next club. Or been as good at any of his previous clubs before joining ICT. 

Edit - you lot and County definitely are tantamount to this. Williams, Ross and Vincent. 

For County: Draper and Vigurs have been injured almost permanently, and Joe Chalmers is so far down the pecking order I'm not sure he even still plays for them. 

How did the boy Shinnie get on after leaving oh and the guy Rooney 🤔

signing hemmings has been a major f**k up this season..mckpake wants to play one up front..yet has 3 decent strikers on the books..get the feeling he'd like to have one knock his pan in then be replaced by the other(Johnson and nelson) signing hemmings put paid to that.

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Another player to maybe consider for one of our problem positions would be Joe Shaughnessy of Southend United.

Left St Johnstone in the summer where he was highly rated as skipper, hardly had a queue of suitors surprisingly and only signed for Southend Utd after a trial, on a one year contract with an option of a second.

Only made 12 appearances this season and they currently appear very much on course for relegation to League 2.

Merely a thought.

Best regards 

He'd walk into a top flight side. Aberdeen offered him a fortune but his agent fucked it up. Believe he then punted said agent, finished a degree, then went looking for a new club.

Hes also injured for at least a month.

10 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Unless I'm mistaken that is the European Cup legend, the late great Bert Slater.

Best regards591795370_download(7).jpg.667ea825c955ee940a018c86480464b5.jpg  

Jeezo I think you’re spot on 🙈 my bad. Head scout back in the late 80s/90s. 

Away to edited my last post!!!!

Edited by Yenitit

2 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

Used to get a lift up the road from Gary Lennox and Shaun McSkimming every week from football training when I was a kid emoji23.png

No John McQuillan by McSkimmings side, the Dumfries guys were inseparable! Think they maybe even work together now with some sort of Cementing business based from the Ferry. 

5 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

signing hemmings has been a major f**k up this season..mckpake wants to play one up front..

Well play one up front. 

Get Ness or Byrne in beside Finlay. Dorrans ahead of them and McDaid and (just now) Todd on the wides. 

Signing Hemmings hasn't been a major f**k up. Not playing the best fucking team in a formation that suits has. 

Nelson has been absolute cart horse for the majority. Ship. Him. Oot. 

18 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Cause I’m in hospitality I rarely get a Saturday off and only ever get to the Tuesday/Wednesday night games , I’ve got this Saturday off should I go see the game or should I get pissed? Lately this forums been full of “its shite or I’m not paying for that” or something along those lines , will it change against Ayr?

Book yourself into hospitality, get pished,  watch the game then get more pished.

Best of all three.

Thank you.