All things Dundee FC

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Our 6th choice central midfielder, played in our 2-0 win at Dens a year ago.

What's your source for this? I don't disbelieve you but we need wide midfielders and already have Dorrans, Ness, Byrne, McGowan, Robertson, Moore and in a pinch, Josh Todd that can play there so I can't see it happening. Unless we plan on converting him to a winger.

There are two stand out areas need attention. If at least one of them are not addressed, there must be serious questions asked.

That being said though, McPake has shown an ability to take criticism and make changes.

Think we are going to win tomorrow purely because I can't make it.

1 hour ago, LM_0803 said:

My team for tomorrow. What I'd like to see, not what I think the team will be.

Hamilton

Kerr McGhee Meekings Marshall

Dorrans Robertson McGowan

Hemmings Johnson Todd

as long as Forster is left in dens before the pre match walk to the dump im happy with anyone playing 

The 1st team I’d be contacting about the availability of their back up keeper would be Motherwell for Trevor Carson. If nothing comes of that it would be Aberdeen for Cerny, a stab in the dark for Bogdan of Hibs. They owe us one regards Mackie then Killie for McDonald. All unfortunately a vast improvement on what we have. 

Edited by Yenitit

The 1st team I’d be contacting about the availability of their back up keeper would be Motherwell for Trevor Carson. If nothing comes of that it would be Aberdeen for Cerny, a stab in the dark for Bogdan of Hibs. They owe us one regards Mackie then Killie for McDonald. All unfortunately a vast improvement on what we have. 

Personally I’d take a punt to see if we can get 1.cerny 2. Gordon 3.and probably the most outside shout Liam Kelly who isn’t exactly making an impact at qpr