All things Dundee FC

35 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Another year passes and we're still in the mire. This club needs a wipe out from top to bottom. I really despair that we've got McPake in charge, i really do.

As it is, it's now time to commence onto the bevie for the next two weeks. Try not to let another derby disaster spoil this period of the year folks. We'll make the play offs and that's as much as we can ask for with the crock of shit that infests the club.

Thank you.

Merry Christmas to you too.

1 minute ago, Zoomer Brown said:

wha's Jo McGhee?

He's the greatest player you'll ever see, 

He plays at the back for the Dee, 

Now f**k off you walloper

And stop quoting me. 

Jo McGhee! Jo McGhee!

(Merry Christmas to you and your EastFootball pals. x) 

47 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Tbf we always hear that but every time he does we play shite. Might be because it leaves Meekings and Forster in the CB spots though.

Falkirk fans weren't too keen on him largely because he was pigeon holed at RB. Just because he prefers that position doesn't mean he's better at it.

I don't know why but I'm still holding out hope Meekings will put his injury hell behind him and return to be our answer to CH problems. Very unlikely, but he's proven it in the past and has all the attributes.

Ross Callachan is apparently energetic, or that's certainly what his fan club tell you. In reality, a dog would also chase the football about the middle of the park. I suppose in theory he is meant to be a box-to-box midfielder but he has a (very) poor touch, his passing is unremarkable and he goes to ground far too often in the tackle.

Hearts fans told us a strength was that he makes good, late runs into the box and that's probably fair. Is that enough of an offering from a player if it's all he gives you? 

I've only seen glimpses of Robertson but I'd be disappointed if his game time ended up limited because of bringing a guy like Callachan in on loan.