All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Let's not be too hasty here, now. 

I'd never want either of those two anywhere near goals again. 

Completely agree, two good debuts, if my memory is OK, then several suspect games.

Is it Alloa that have the Killie keeper on loan, he is miles better than Hamilton.

no not really...boys will be there regardless on how shit we've been unlike you and your mob who only turn out in derbies when you smell blood....doon derby is proof o that ane.

Surely understandable that people dont want to see their biggest rivals confirm their relegation. Dundee fans are packing it in after a few poor results. Not really the same IMO

Cerny would be easily the best keeper in the Championship. It's a travesty he's spending what many consider the prime of a goalkeepers career (31-35) on the bench at Aberdeen when he could be playing for a number of top flight or top end Championship clubs.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Good shouts, but it's fantasy land, no mention of Charlie Adam? That's not like you.😎

Thank you.

Aha, all do-able my good man Biggie, if, and that's a big if, they were to show some imagination and actually invest wisely this January.

The basic foundations are there to be built and improved upon and mount a serious challenge via the play-offs.

That said, there can now be no doubt in anyone's mind we seriously require another GK and CH of good/sound quality to remove the weight of fear from the rest of the team. 

Letter written and now posted to Lapland regarding Charlie Adam, lol.

Best regards 

1612481116_download(4).jpg.7e3a38a5907f54f6015ebda702c726e2.jpg

Cerny would be easily the best keeper in the Championship. It's a travesty he's spending what many consider the prime of a goalkeepers career (31-35) on the bench at Aberdeen when he could be playing for a number of top flight or top end Championship clubs.

Sure somebody said he wasn't the easiest guy to get on with or the greatest of teammates. Can't remember who it was though, might have something to do with it.

56 minutes ago, srw said:

Completely agree, two good debuts, if my memory is OK, then several suspect games.

Is it Alloa that have the Killie keeper on loan, he is miles better than Hamilton.

55 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Do a deal with the sheep and get Cerny in.

2 good shouts there. Would be happy with either. 

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

2 home games and after Dobbie saying the Dundee support changed the tie in their favour, Crawford is practically saying the same thing here:

Thank f**k we're away from home the next two games, hopefully the toxicity dies down by the time they return.

The DeeTV highlights look like they were filmed from the other end of Dundee. Pars highlights much superior.

Office night out on Friday and I CBA going to the game. Tried to watch on DeeTV but they were having technical difficulties. Ended up watching on ParsTV. £7.50 for the game and the coverage was very good, certainly in comparison to ours. Action replays even. The commentators, although typically amateur weren’t nearly as biased as some either. They even agreed the lad to be sent off. Watching on TV it was even more apparent how shite both teams were in spells.

16 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Thank f**k we're away from home the next two games, hopefully the toxicity dies down by the time they return.

Again, folk all around me in the Cox booing like f**k at 4-1 up. I would love to know what would actually make them happy.

When they come out, mad applause. Everyone loves Hamilton when he comes over and there is plenty of "let's see you Jack!". 

2 minutes later however 👀

I dare say the Derry is actually a more moderate place to sit.

wish eh could sit in the shankly all on meh ain

When I was in the pods for the QotS it was a nice change, with us moaning on our own instead of everyone moaning around us. Would be a great perspective to watch a win from.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

12 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

We do have a habit of hounding out the mediocre only to replace them with slightly worse players. My fear is we do the same with Kerr et al. I keep hearing that he’s not good enough but I just don’t buy it. Get rid of the real problems (McPake included) and keep building.

Kerr isn't nearly good enough i'm afraid. This Is based on years of him being an integral part in pathetic failures of first team squads. That is a penalty for Dunfermline at the end of the highlight reel there from Kerr's thick lunge. The game should well of been 4 - 4 with him now as experienced as many right back's in Scotland as part of our defence. I don't think it's unreasonable to be asking for better. He's not good enough to take our club forward.

This season he's being outdone at the back by Forster, however. From them ten minutes of highlights he has about five or six moments of utterly shambolic defending which could've led to goals.

Let's not even start on Jack Hamilton. What was going through McPake''s head to go into the season with him as our number one is scandalous. Every fan knew he'd cost goal after goal this season and it only took the first half of the first match for it to occur. There's no signs of it stopping throughout the season. 

I'm fucking sick to death of it at the moment. I didn't expect to walk this league at the first time of asking but at the moment we're underachieving because of the newest  pathetic managerial appointment.

That simply isn't acceptable for this club. The fans have been taken for mugs by this club for years. Moussa, McCann, McIntyre whilst paying one of the highest prices in Scotland to witness it.

You're having a fucking laugh Dundee. The newest derby bottle job is upcoming aswell - count me out.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Kerr isn't nearly good enough i'm afraid. This Is based on years of him being an integral part in pathetic failures of first team squads. That is a penalty for Dunfermline at the end of the highlight reel there from Kerr's thick lunge. The game should well of been 4 - 4 with him now as experienced as many right back's in Scotland as part of our defence. I don't think it's unreasonable to be asking for better. He's not good enough to take our club forward.

This season he's being outdone at the back by Forster, however. From them ten minutes of highlights he has about five or six moments of utterly shambolic defending which could've led to goals.

Let's not even start on Jack Hamilton. What was going through McPake''s head to go into the season with him as our number one is scandalous. Every fan knew he'd cost goal after goal this season and it only took the first half of the first match for it to occur. There's no signs of it stopping throughout the season. 

I'm fucking sick to death of it at the moment. I didn't expect to walk this league at the first time of asking but at the moment we're underachieving because of the newest  pathetic managerial appointment.

That simply isn't acceptable for this club. The fans have been taken for mugs by this club for years. Moussa, McCann, McIntyre whilst paying one of the highest prices in Scotland to witness it.

You're having a fucking laugh Dundee. The newest derby bottle job is upcoming aswell - count me out.

Thank you.

Hard to disagree with any of that. If the DABs even remotely turn up, it's going to be a doing. The current squad of players have no bottle and a manager who seems unable to instil any confidence in them, primarily because he hasn't got a fucking clue what he's doing. I've said it before, but with this clown in charge we will struggle to even finish top 4. If we somehow manage that, there is absolutely no danger that lot have the bottle to navigate potentially six hugely important consecutive fixtures and there's no way McPake will have the know-how to get us past a Premier team in the final (if we even get there).