All things Dundee FC

Mind that season we never got relegated? Let's have a gala doo to celebrate the tenth anniversary of it.
I'm embarrassed for you lot.
Yes, they're releasing a DVD of their pre-season friendly against Crystal Palace for Christmas aswell.
If yous ever won a trophy i cant imagine how you would react.
Taking this poster well it seems.

Honestly don't get why fans of other clubs think this is something to take the piss out of, even so called Dees.

Many clubs have experienced winning cups, winning leagues and winning promotion. 

Not many have had the fans and players come together to save the club from going out of business. 

So what if there's a night of profit to be made out of it? Fs. The embarrassing thing is people trying to take the piss. Yes, I'd have loved to experience my club winning a major honour - but how many can say they had as close a bond as Dundee fans did in that season? Not fucking many.

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Honestly don't get why fans of other clubs think this is something to take the piss out of, even so called Dees.

Many clubs have experienced winning cups, winning leagues and winning promotion. 

Not many have had the fans and players come together to save the club from going out of business. 

So what if there's a night of profit to be made out of it? Fs. The embarrassing thing is people trying to take the piss. Yes, I'd have loved to experience my club winning a major honour - but how many can say they had as close a bond as Dundee fans did in that season? Not fucking many.

We have been shite my entire life but that season was incredible, the survival of the club felt just as good as any cup win (probably) 🥳  

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I dont doubt every word of this is absolutely true.

Thats what is tragic. Anyway, enjoy your night.

Will the profits from the DVDs go to the local businesses who got stiffed 10 years ago?

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Birthday caird pish.

FAF

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Honestly?

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Only the fans of the filth would have a pop at this 😂 the fans rally around and save their club whilst a group of around 14 players work wonders to save it imploding on the park and there’s a get together to appreciate what those players did. I’m sure a great night will be had by all attending. 

The dabs popping in, what are you going to do to stop the financial meltdown your club is facing? Has your club ever been liquidated before?

Edited by Yenitit

Right McPake cunto. Not sure how you’ve managed to cling onto your job but here’s today’s lineup and don’t f**k it up with your negative, possession based shit tactics. Tell the bald guy at the back to win the ball and give to someone who can actually play football or just clear the fuckin thing, no fucking about pretending he’s good on the ball. 
Oh and also tell him to stop thinking he’s a hardman and just concentrate on the game. The same 11 players with the option of 2 different formations. If Marshall isn’t fit...

4-4-2

Hamilton 

Kerr, Baresi, Meekings, McGhee,

McDaid, Byrne, Dorrans, McGowan,

Hemmings, Johnson. 

Or 4-3-1-2

Hamilton

Dorrans, Byrne, McGowan,

McDaid 

Hemmings, Johnson. 

If Marshall is fit Meekings drops out. Don’t f**k it up with your tactics 😡

19 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Right McPake cunto. Not sure how you’ve managed to cling onto your job but here’s today’s lineup and don’t f**k it up with your negative, possession based shit tactics. Tell the bald guy at the back to win the ball and give to someone who can actually play football or just clear the fuckin thing, no fucking about pretending he’s good on the ball. 
Oh and also tell him to stop thinking he’s a hardman and just concentrate on the game. The same 11 players with the option of 2 different formations. If Marshall isn’t fit...

4-4-2

Hamilton 

McDaid, Byrne, Dorrans, McGowan,

Hemmings, Johnson. 

Or 4-3-1-2

Hamilton

Dorrans, Byrne, McGowan,

McDaid 

Hemmings, Johnson. 

If Marshall is fit Meekings drops out. Don’t f**k it up with your tactics 😡

McGhee at LB 😂 Had a good laugh at that, Mackie really is that shite is the truth of it.

Ach well, had a good breakfast, waiting on the train to Arbroath, hopefully I won't end up miserable as usual. Better see a change of approach.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

McGhee at LB 😂 Had a good laugh at that, Mackie really is that shite is the truth of it.

Ach well, had a good breakfast, waiting on the train to Arbroath, hopefully I won't end up miserable as usual. Better see a change of approach.

Yeah because Kerr is terrible at left back and the manager signed a shite back up at left back. I’m still laughing at you backing McPake 😂

14 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Yeah because Kerr is terrible at left back and the manager signed a shite back up at left back. I’m still laughing at you backing McPake 😂

I sense animosity here. I was laughing at how shite Mackie is, jeezo. Cheer up.

14 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I sense animosity here. I was laughing at how shite Mackie is, jeezo. Cheer up.