All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

God I hope not, the booing is an absolute minter. Part of me would get a kick out of it though, going from super friendly American reserve games with under 500 attendees to getting screamed at by 5,000 raging Dees. Would be quite the culture shock I assume.

Don't know about that, they Americans are hard as nails:

Fellow Dees, 

Haven't been on this in a long time but felt now is a good enough time to come back. I haven't attended a game in over 4 years due to living in America but from what I've seen of highlights and what I've been reading, it feels like we are going backwards at a steady rate.

On this American lad coming in on trial, he will look good in his highlights due to the standard of defending throughout the MLS and lower tiers. Said this to many people across here that if you watch an MLS game watch how bad the defending actually is. It's painful. Forster would maybe be a standout across here!

Edited by neildundee

1 minute ago, neildundee said:

Fellow Dees, 

Haven't been on this in a long time but felt now is a good enough time to come back. I haven't attended a game in over 4 years due to living in America but from what I've seen of highlights and what I've been reading, it feels like we are going backwards at a steady rate.

On this American lad coming in on trial, he will look good in his highlights due to the standard of defending throughout the MLS and lower tiers. Said this to many people across here that if you watch an MLS game watch how bad the defending actually is. It's painful. Forster would maybe be a standout across here!

He starting to standout here as well Neil, for the wrong reasons tho! Hopefully the Bald Baresi learns from his error and just puts his head through the ball the next time. 

16 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

He starting to standout here as well Neil, for the wrong reasons tho! Hopefully the Bald Baresi learns from his error and just puts his head through the ball the next time. 

Unbelievably bad defending. Definite lack of awareness in relation to where he was getting closed down but also just a bad attempt at trying to control it then volley it away. Just w**k defending 

Tomorrows game is massive, might be the last of McPakes tenure, might be the start of a big turnaround. 

Can’t see the point of this American striker, very much doubt he will sign anyway. 

30 minutes ago, srw said:

Tomorrows game is massive, might be the last of McPakes tenure, might be the start of a big turnaround. 

Can’t see the point of this American striker, very much doubt he will sign anyway. 

Don’t go tomorrow.  

No need to thank me.

Edited by Granny Danger

Asked a Portlander for an analysis of Foster's game, here's what I got:
"Foster has an eye for the goal & is a hard worker. He’s an active striker who is constantly is in motion, he splits the defenders, & works explosively on overlaps near the 18 yd box. If he has support from the mid & wings, & they understand his timing, then he can pound in goals."
"If he has support from the mid & wings".... yeah, he's fucked.

He sounds awesome dude.

I believe that we will win!