All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not too local, considering the photos were taken in Perth...

Generic red Macron top that probably costs a fiver with a barely visibly unique design along the bottom, probably charging about £50 for it too.

Mental.

Charging the normal going rate for a football strip. Mental indeed.

I've never understood the link up with the army but given that I've just heard from a Celtic supporting mate for the first time in months saying ,

"Your mob can f**k the f**k off as far to f**k as they can get with there blackwatch pish 🤣🤣🤣",

I'm fully behind the idea. Stupid Henmans. 

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Dundee falls in the "catchment" area of the Black Watch I'm sure, along with Fife and Perthshire. 

That's why the local area has multiple club houses and even a memorial.

I understand no one wants to go full rangers and w**k about the military, but this is local to Dundee and is for a national charity.

Really don't see any problem with it.

12 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Charging the normal going rate for a football strip. Mental indeed.

The "going rate" for a football strip is mental, IMO. Clubs should be trying to spread the brand, rather than try and milk every drop out the poor saps who follow them all over the country as it is.

It's a sad indictment on this country that if you're a club supporting an Army charity you've gone 'a bit Rangers'.

Is what it is though. When you have Americans from Texas owning the club you can't expect much else! I'm glad we do this every year and have a different from normal design 3rd kit that helps a charity even if I'd like us to mix the charities up every now and then.

12 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Dignified and respectful, but would have been a nice touch to pay tribute to your erstwhile Argentinians by embroidering the sinking of the Belgrano on to those lovely socks.

Do feel free my good fellow to come back when you have something intelligent or actually relevant to say, IQ82.

What a credit to his DAB kind, albeit not truthfully unexpected.

Is your date of birth 1982, you must obviously recall the conflict you refer to with great clarity.

Regards 

1 hour ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Lads... see Steven Caulker... was he actually good at your aye? And what was his reasoning for joining the club? 

I remember he was a free agent and was struggling mentally. Did he just like what McCann had to say?

How much did he leave for and was it on good terms? 

Cheers!

He was decent, though not operating at 100% understandably. I believe he has family up here somewhere, Dumfries maybe?

Probably. McCann managed to fool everybody with what he had to say.

Left for fuckall I think. Good terms I guess, though neither here nor there really. Just don't think he settled.

14 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

He was decent, though not operating at 100% understandably. I believe he has family up here somewhere, Dumfries maybe?

Probably. McCann managed to fool everybody with what he had to say.

Left for fuckall I think. Good terms I guess, though neither here nor there really. Just don't think he settled.

Nice one, mate!

52 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Mallo hits a new record for dotting, 0.75 of a second.

eta f**k off you absolute clown.

He's a truly horrific poster, wouldn't let it bother you!

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's a truly horrific poster, wouldn't let it bother you!

Wasn't joking about the dotting time either, about 1 second, at 8 o clock in the morning on a Dee thread wtf? He's now gone on and dished out another 15.