All things Dundee FC

19 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yes, he has three players behind him that are takes with getting the ball to him. That set up allowed him to get his scoring started once again and he has played much better since in.

Tbf to McPake, it was an immediate reaction to a disappointing loss. He has 2 weeks to analyse more specifically what went wrong and how to approach Caley.

Also, not believing Hemmings is being truthful but McPake is? Feels like a double standard to me.

I see why you may think that but fir me there is one very Important difference.

If Hemmings, or any other player for that matter, starts criticising his boss (the manager) in an interview his place in the team and ultimately the club is on the line.

McPake is pretty much free to say whatever he likes about the team.  If, however, McPake starts criticising his boss (the Chairman) his place in the club would also be on the line.  

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Who we bringing in, in january ?
Any players we reckon will get let go?

Wee McPake heads back to Rangers, and I assume Hazard will be back to Celtic by then. Don't really expect much movement other than that, maybe get a more experienced winger on a short-term deal/loan, and could probably do with CB cover. That's the way I see it anyways.

25 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Wee McPake heads back to Rangers, and I assume Hazard will be back to Celtic by then. Don't really expect much movement other than that, maybe get a more experienced winger on a short-term deal/loan, and could probably do with CB cover. That's the way I see it anyways.

I would not be against trying to secure Alan Forrest from Ayr United, also re-sign Jack Hendry from Celtic on a half season loan, surely more beneficial than reserve team football.

In addition to these two Charlie Adam should really be playing more football at his time of life, he's only on a 12 month contract at Reading.

Best regards 

47 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

In addition to these two Charlie Adam should really be playing more football at his time of life, he's only on a 12 month contract at Reading.

I think it's time to let this one go.

Any Glasgow based Dundee fans, I've got a mate who made an arse of his 4 mates for £48 booking to Inverness for the Clyde game and booked it for the 23rd and not the 16th 😂😂

Anyway, you boys are up in Inverness that day and he's got 4 return tickets if any Glasgow Dees fancy them? 

2 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Any Glasgow based Dundee fans, I've got a mate who made an arse of his 4 mates for £48 booking to Inverness for the Clyde game and booked it for the 23rd and not the 16th 😂😂

Anyway, you boys are up in Inverness that day and he's got 4 return tickets if any Glasgow Dees fancy them? 

It's a trap!

Barry Smith back to help WGS with the youth side of things. 
Hopefully we see some youths start to come through. We had a small spell of Robertson , be good to see if we have any other youngsters who are any good to potentially be given a chance.
Board have brought in plenty people to at youth level so hopefully next few years we see the bigger picture