All things Dundee FC

24 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

No more discussions about dab players on this thread from me. 

Thank you. . 

Honestly, I couldn't agree more Dee Man.

I obviously can't comment for Dee Woman, however my This Charming Woman twisting my melon regarding my time spent posting today justifying why Lawrence will be gone come January.  Unless of course he lands at her beloved Stoke City!

Thank you and best regards    

I'm not a fan of McPake's tactics or team selections, but, if, and I know it's a big IF: we had won the two derbies we'd be three points clear at the top. IF we'd even drawn the two derbies we'd be only three points behind the Filth. That shows that we're doing reasonably well against the rest of the league.

The football, however, is turgid.

I'm not a fan of McPake's tactics or team selections, but, if, and I know it's a big IF: we had won the two derbies we'd be three points clear at the top. IF we'd even drawn the two derbies we'd be only three points behind the Filth. That shows that we're doing reasonably well against the rest of the league.
But you never so shut yer fuckin pie hole

12 minutes ago, Twinkle said:
16 minutes ago, Den Spark said:

But you never so shut yer fuckin pie hole

What a nice chap you are.

10 hours ago, Den Spark said:

Yep...the only difference between them and us is them and us!  

This is relating to views that are a page or 2 back.

You have a rookie manager making rookie decisions / mistakes. He’ll learn.

Chopping & changing managers 10/12 games in rarely helps.

Trust me, but then again punting managers long after you should’ve has humped us too, so what do I know eh

12 hours ago, Den Spark said:

Right now, we're on course for 58 points if we keep going at the same rate. I think we've picked up form wise and do better than that, probably around the 65 point mark. If that's right, it's not a horrific attempt at a first season down, not many teams do rebound automatically and last year was a particular disaster that gave us very little in the way of a squad taking forward (unlike the sorts of Inverness and County who maybe continues with 7 or 8 players who had finished the season before, even us in 13/14 were similarish in that regard).

I think McPake has probably started to get some cohesion going against the poorer sides and we're looking a lot better and not playing into their hands with a big hoof but against United, the quality level is that bit higher and he's not really sussed out how to adapt when they don't let us play the same game.

The worst thing for this season has been that our arch rivals have raised expectations. Neilson inherited a squad with a few decent enough players in it at this level and transformed their form from Csaba level to something that would have seen them likely win the league over a full season (instead coming a penalty shootout away), he's then been given license to add a fair bit which has included a lethal and young goalscorer and then he's had experience doing fairly well in Scotland before. If they don't reach 80 points, I'd be surprised. I'd prefer we landed a few fists on them and don't capitulate in the next showing but I think we've got to be reasonable in how we judge this manager, he wouldn't have been my choice and I'd nearly wanted him punted V Thistle but if we've went down this route, I see little value in hitting reset in November given the circumstances.

That’s a pretty fair assessment, we are doing reasonably well against the rest of the league but United are, sadly, better than us.

You’ve hit the nail on the head with your turgid remark. Had we played with some fluidity, some flair, and been in this situation, there wouldn’t be nearly the same level of criticism aimed at Jazzer. However we’ve been turgid, or in other words, absolutely pish.

We’ve just got to hope that we continue to improve, find a way to maximise the ability in our squad and dry bum Sainties (if they’re not straight down the shitter) in the playoffs.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, in the games so far, McGhee and Marshall ones conceded 8 ones conceded 6, Johnson’s scored 0 against us & hemmings scored one, mcdaid gave away 2 pens and been absolutely honking, dorrans still in butchers back hipper

Another thing who would Johnson and hemmings get in front of?

What a laugh

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, in the games so far, McGhee and Marshall ones conceded 8 ones conceded 6, Johnson’s scored 0 against us & hemmings scored one, mcdaid gave away 2 pens and been absolutely honking, dorrans still in butchers back hipper

Another thing who would Johnson and hemmings get in front of?

What a laugh

Calm down mate, you’ll have a seizure.