All things Dundee FC

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

f**k up and stop greeting about dots you reactionary clown.

Every post I make, youre obsessed. If you want a signed photo, send me your address, and I will get one sent.

Now away back to chugging over McPake.

Just now, srw said:

Every post I make, youre obsessed. If you want a signed photo, send me your address, and I will get one sent.

Now away back to chugging over McPake.

What the f**k? 😂

Just now, Shadow Play said:

I wouldn’t worry too much about Ludo (no offence intended to Ludo).  He’s usually the very last poster to acknowledge our managers have to go.

Unless they're Bomber or McIntyre that's fair.

The first 35-40 minutes was decent, after that it was dreadful stuff again.

9 games, 12 points, 11 goals scored, negative goal difference. Thats shocking, and nowhere near good enough.

McPake must go, he simply doesn't have a clue.

That lies squarely with McPake. Ridiculous subbies, ridiculous decision to start a loanee left back at right wing at the expense  of permanent signings, 1 up front again. 

If he doesn’t come out and say Byrne was injured I’ll be less than happy with him. Crazy decision to take him off. We totally dominated the 1st half with him and Dorrans dictating the play. That decision changed the game entirely. Mackie should’ve been the 1st off and is being hung out to dry playing in a position that he clearly can’t play when there are 2 or 3 others far better in that position. 

The keeper has made 1 save and came and punched 1 cross all game, fan-fuckin-tastic.

McPake isn’t learning and needs his bollocks booted for what went on that 2nd half.  

McCall should’ve been our manager and appointed in the summer. Shambles. 

Utter nonsense. We have "the best strikers in the League" but play only one of them, the one who can't score. This is not improving, they're a soft touch and there is no point investing in a squad when you absolutely won't invest in a manager.

When does Nelms admit, that he has made an arse of things again.

McPake clearly isn't a manager, his tactics are dreadful, substitutions are shocking and he comes across as utterly devoid of emotion or motivational skills.

Utd getting pumped, and we cant take advantage again, incidentally, we were scudded by the team who are still at the bottom of the table, even after that win, thats how bad PT have been this season.

He has to go. its clear for anyone that isn't clap happy.

Edited by srw

First half we were really good. Dominant and putting pressure on the Jags. First time this season where the midfield looked strong, inventive and likely to score.
Then he subbed two of the midfielders- why? If it’s not broken don’t fix it.
The same mistake was made against Aberdeen in the League Cup when we were one up late on.
The two striker argument is a moot point, yet through the wrong substitutions we lost all momentum.
Furthermore McCall spotted it was wasn’t working and brought the change for the Jags with a more physical presence up front, and we didn’t react. Thistle deserved something from the game for the second half but we gifted them all three points.

First game I’ve been to since Dunfermline away because of life, and nothing has changed.

Mcpake is in trouble as that result lies firmly with him. Just have to kill a game like that at 1-0 at 82mins when every other result in the league is going your way. To lose 3 goals is I forgivable, IMO. McCall played him a fiddle making changes at half time and mcpake never adjusted.

Hemmings had a great game but he got no service at all. His one chance produced a great save from Fox at 1-1.

Still really don’t like the look of Forster at all. Aside from that I like the look at the rest of the team.

Should be 3 points off top and in a nice race for the top with a massive derby coming up in 2 weeks, I now can’t even really be bothered to go to the derby after that today.

Do think we played some good stuff throughout the game but have 2 good strikers on the bench and bring mcpake on for McGowan.

Just not very happy about that.

First half we played the best football we have all season.

We missed chance after chance in both halves and couldn't get a grip of the second half. 

None of the last 15 minutes has anything to do with McPake as a manager and shouting for him to get sacked is pointless.

Much like the last Derby, we played good but missed our chances. Onwards.

First half we played the best football we have all season.
We missed chance after chance in both halves and couldn't get a grip of the second half. 
None of the last 15 minutes has anything to do with McPake as a manager and shouting for him to get sacked is pointless.
Much like the last Derby, we played good but missed our chances. Onwards.

You think mcpake was faultless as a manager in today’s game?