All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Are you talking about the eyeball incident where you weren't prepared to criticise your own fans?

Given that I have previously criticised Arabs for the Goodwillie songs, and do so again now, I think my position is the polar opposite of what you're suggesting.

You had plenty to say about that and IIRC the racism incident too. 

You are also currently lying about my willingness to condemn. I am sure the thread is probably gone now but if not, your humiliation will be available for all to see. 

As a reminder, I did condemn that incident. What I refused to do was answer your wailing demands for me to repeatedly condemn it. You then refused to take the effort to read my previous posts earlier in the thread. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You had plenty to say about that and IIRC the racism incident too. 

You are also currently lying about my willingness to condemn. I am sure the thread is probably gone now but if not, your humiliation will be available for all to see. 

As a reminder, I did condemn that incident. What I refused to do was answer your wailing demands for me to repeatedly condemn it. You then refused to take the effort to read my previous posts earlier in the thread. 

Revisionist bullshit.

22 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

We'll agree to disagree.

The Chinese quote was in relation to their appalling treatment of animals.

That's my last word on it.

Thank you.

^^^ ricist 🤔

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Absolutely not. You blundered about that thread demanding various condemnations from different posters and made a total arse of yourself. 

He seems to have a history of this shite.

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Absolutely not. You blundered about that thread demanding various condemnations from different posters and made a total arse of yourself. 

The only poster I asked for clarification from was you and you failed to provide it.

Like I say revisionist bullshit.

I am happy now to reaffirm my disgust at any Arab who sings the songs about Goodwillie and condemn them unconditionally.

Are you willing to offer the same condemnation of Falkirk fans over the eyeball incident?

The only poster I asked for clarification from was you and you failed to provide it.
Like I say revisionist bullshit.
I am happy now to reaffirm my disgust at any Arab who sings the songs about Goodwillie and condemn them unconditionally.
Are you willing to offer the same condemnation of Falkirk fans over the eyeball incident?
I did at the time. The matter was then dealt with by the club. No recurrences of the incident. No requirement then for anything more on the subject from me.

6 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

What happened to Jesse Curran , does he even play anymore not on his wiki anyway?

I constantly am finding myself looking up where ex-Dees are now, and am baffled how Curran hasn't landed a contract with some Aussie team. He's consistently listed as a top free agent but there are no takers it seems so far.

40 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I constantly am finding myself looking up where ex-Dees are now, and am baffled how Curran hasn't landed a contract with some Aussie team. He's consistently listed as a top free agent but there are no takers it seems so far.

Kharl Madianga hasn't found a club either. Thought he was one of the few promising signings McCann made last season.

Of the players that left last season:

Kyle Gourlay - Hamilton
Seny Dieng (On Loan at Doncaster Rovers)
Elliot Parish - St Johnstone
James Horsfield - Still at Scunthorpe United
Andreas Hadenius - Still at Halmstads
Jesse Curran - No Club.
Genseric Kusunga - No Club.
Steven Caulker - Alanyaspor
Darren O'Dea - Celtic Youth Coach
Ryan McGowan - Sydney FC
Ryan Inniss (On Loan at Newport County)
Calvin Miller - Still at Celtic
Nathan Ralph - Southend United
Andy Boyle - Dundalk
Dan Jefferies - Penybont
Kerr Waddell - Montrose
Roarie Deacon - Havant & Waterlooville
Glenn Kamara - Rangers
Elton Ngwatala - AFC Fylde
Martin Woods - No Club.
Karl Madianga - No Club.
Ethan Robson - (On Loan at Grimsby)
James Vincent - Inverness
Lewis Spence - Ross County
Scott Wright - Still at Aberdeen
John O'Sullivan - Morecambe
Jack Lambert - Scunthorpe United (Youth)
Andy Dales - Still at Scunthorpe United
Cedwyn Scott - No Club.
Adil Nabi - OFI
Faissal El Bahk - QotS
Craig Wighton - Hearts
Marcus Haber - Pacific FC
Jean Mendy - HamKam
Matthew Henvey - No Club.
Sofien Moussa - FC Botosani
Craig Curran - No Club.
Benjamin Kallman (On Loan at Viking)

Some amount of wastage there. Other than Kamara  & Caulker arguably no-one has made a step up. Of course the likes of Parish and Spence play in a higher league but they seem to have a reduced squad position from where they were previously in the same league.

Edited by Ludo*1

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Kharl Madianga hasn't found a club either. Thought he was one of the few promising signings McCann made last season.

Of the players that left last season:

Kyle Gourlay - Hamilton
Seny Dieng (On Loan at Doncaster Rovers)
Elliot Parish - St Johnstone
James Horsfield - Still at Scunthorpe United
Andreas Hadenius - Still at Halmstads
Jesse Curran - No Club.
Genseric Kusunga - No Club.
Steven Caulker - Alanyaspor
Darren O'Dea - Celtic Youth Coach
Ryan McGowan - Sydney FC
Ryan Inniss (On Loan at Newport County)
Calvin Miller - Still at Celtic
Nathan Ralph - Southend United
Andy Boyle - Dundalk
Dan Jefferies - Penybont
Kerr Waddell - Montrose
Roarie Deacon - Havant & Waterlooville
Glenn Kamara - Rangers
Elton Ngwatala - AFC Fylde
Martin Woods - No Club.
Karl Madianga - No Club.
Ethan Robson - (On Loan at Grimsby)
James Vincent - Inverness
Lewis Spence - Ross County
Scott Wright - Still at Aberdeen
John O'Sullivan - Morecambe
Jack Lambert - Scunthorpe United (Youth)
Andy Dales - Still at Scunthorpe United
Cedwyn Scott - No Club.
Adil Nabi - OFI
Faissal El Bahk - QotS
Craig Wighton - Hearts
Marcus Haber - Pacific FC
Jean Mendy - HamKam
Matthew Henvey - No Club.
Sofien Moussa - FC Botosani
Craig Curran - No Club.
Benjamin Kallman (On Loan at Viking)

Some amount of wastage there. Other than Kamara  & Caulker arguably no-one has made a step up. Of course the likes of Parish and Spence play in a higher league but they seem to have a reduced squad position from where they were previously in the same league.

As a fan of OFI I am enjoying Adil Nabi more there than I ever did when he was here. Robson's had a decent start to his Grimsby loan, Deacon is scoring for fun in the English non-leagues, Kallman doing fine at Viking, McGowan is a national hero returning, and Boyle jumped straight back into a great Dundalk team. Everyone else looks to still be miserable. Really surprised how much Ralph is not working out for Southend. He's either injured or being sent off for them, and I'm surprised we came off the better having him go.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Henvey no club is disappointing. I know there is a gulf between development and first team, but he was scoring like crazy for our unders team and was never really given a serious chance in our first team.

If he is picked up by a lower league side anywhere, he will be money in the bank.

Just seen on the BBC site that Findlay is only the 4th Killie player to score for Scotland (provided the match doesn't get abandoned and the goal struck from the records!!). That begs the question: How many Dees have scored for Scotland? I would imagine Gilzean for sure, any others??

Edited by Spikethedee

33 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Just seen on the BBC site that Findlay is only the 4th Killie player to score for Scotland (provided the match doesn't get abandoned and the goal struck from the records!!). That begs the question: How many Dees have scored for Scotland? I would imagine Gilzean for sure, any others??

Lee Wilkie.