All things Dundee FC

You have to laugh at the neck on Granny coming on here shamelessly, and without a hint of irony, attempting to dish out advice on how young men should conduct themselves maturely, when he has a history of threatening posters on here and offering to 'meet up'. 

Astounding hypocrisy from one of P&B's more 'mature' posters.

11 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

You have to laugh at the neck on Granny coming on here shamelessly, and without a hint of irony, attempting to dish out advice on how young men should conduct themselves maturely, when he has a history of threatening posters on here and offering to 'meet up'. 

Astounding hypocrisy from one of P&B's more 'mature' posters.

Raise our glass to a better time when their uneducated hi-vis vitriol was contained to their own kind and not spewed out with little thought, or control for that matter, from a stained qwerty keyboard.

(Vitriol : noun - bitter criticism or malice)

Best regards1914987765_flat750x075f-pad750x1000f8f8f8.thumb.jpg.a42dda95c10c9e5c605620f13aadcad1.jpg  

6 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'm shocked at anyone finding the neck on Granny Danger surprising.

It supports the pathway to the tonnes of food he ploughs down his gullet each day - it's the strongest part of his frame.

Thank you.

Image result for laughing gif

Raise our glass to a better time when their uneducated hi-vis vitriol was contained to their own kind and not spewed out with little thought, or control for that matter, from a stained qwerty keyboard.
(Vitriol : noun - bitter criticism or malice)
Best regards1914987765_flat750x075f-pad750x1000f8f8f8.thumb.jpg.a42dda95c10c9e5c605620f13aadcad1.jpg  

aaaw did you make that?

Saturdays without meaningful club football are shite.
I watched the Scottish team in the Socca World Cup (6-a-side) yesterday in Rethymno, Crete.

They won 4-0 - had another disallowed and hit the bar twice.

Nice to see a Scotland team win for a change!!

And I got my photo with them - posted here with my mug removed!!

IMG_20191013_004028.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

IMG_0335.jpg really

Morrisey is sporting "For Britian" badges in every media appearance now. That's the more extreme version of UKIP, who want every Muslim forced out the country and who's leader made fun of Londons mayor by mocking his accent.

Morrisey himself described the Chinese as a "subspecies" and defends that by saying everyone prefers their own race.

No idea why anyone who supports Morrisey to the degree Biggie does can even think about criticising someone elses views of race. It's like a murderer talking about how some else is cold blooded.

15 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

what I find amusing about the mcpake situation is how many dabs seem to have climbed on the moral bus...forgetting that they once stood singing songs about a boy who was up for raping a comatose bird.

Which P&B Arabs sang songs about Goodwillie?  The only Arabs I've seen discussing it on here have been to condemn such songs.

Which P&B Arabs sang songs about Goodwillie?  The only Arabs I've seen discussing it on here have been to condemn such songs.

Ironic that in this case you are able to seperate the actions of a few from that of an entire fanbase.

Shame you have spent so long doing the opposite to other fans on here.

Kinda steps on your point a bit.

25 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Unfortunately he's right.

Morrissey the musician - fantastic.

Morrissey the person - an utter racist scumbag.

We'll agree to disagree.

The Chinese quote was in relation to their appalling treatment of animals.

That's my last word on it.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ironic that in this case you are able to seperate the actions of a few from that of an entire fanbase.

Shame you have spent so long doing the opposite to other fans on here.

Kinda steps on your point a bit.

Are you talking about the eyeball incident where you weren't prepared to criticise your own fans?

Given that I have previously criticised Arabs for the Goodwillie songs, and do so again now, I think my position is the polar opposite of what you're suggesting.

5 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

We'll agree to disagree.

The Chinese quote was in relation to their appalling treatment of animals.

That's my last word on it.

Thank you.

Of course it's your last word.  You can't defend the indefensible.