All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

I’ve no issues with GD, or anyone for that matter,  making fun of our attacking capabilities.  What I do think is outdated at best and sexist at worse is thinking that calling someone a female’s name is acceptable as a form of insult (there can be no other plausible reason) in today’s modern society?  Very strange for a man who claims to care about equality in our society.

He's a Grade A arsehole.

On here, trying to be the smart arse, good at dishing it out, but when the shoe's on the other foot, the clown gets a ban with his temper tantrums.

Thank you.

What’s going on with Byrne at Dundee? He was easily one of our best players last season and every Livi fan was gutted to see him leave. Why is he playing on the left and also some of the other games I’ve seen him play he’s been playing in a more attacking position? He’s a sitting midfielder who is very neat and tidy on the ball and does a power of work off the ball. He’s very good at reading danger and breaking up play. It seems like you guys aren’t playing to his strengths. I would take him back at Livi in a heartbeat. Byrne Pittman and Jacobs were exceptional together all working their socks off for each other. You have some excellent players but it doesn’t seem to be clicking at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We had 3 players who like to sit deep, Ness, Robertson and Byrne. Now it appears we have Dorrans wanting to play there too. That’s why Byrne isn’t starting there and f**k knows how you accommodate them all.

Nah, Dorrans wants to get further forward. Just need to find the most natural combination of players and we should have a functioning midfield within the coming weeks hopefully. I imagine my ideal team at this time as a 4-3-1-2:

Hamilton

Kerr, McGhee, Forster, Marshall

Ness, Byrne, Robertson

Dorrans

Hemmings/Johnson, Nelson

Feel like we should try this more central approach, as having wingers seriously doesn't seem to be doing much for us.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We had 3 players who like to sit deep, Ness, Robertson and Byrne. Now it appears we have Dorrans wanting to play there too. That’s why Byrne isn’t starting there and f**k knows how you accommodate them all.

Rule Ness out, always injured.

11 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

This is how far we have came whether we are arguing whether a draw against QOS is a good result or not

Wait until 5 years time when we have moved stadium, top flight football and playing in Europe

The only way you guys will get into Europe is if you enter the Eurovision Song Contest!.....

12 hours ago, JessieField said:

The only way you guys will get into Europe is if you enter the Eurovision Song Contest!.....

Unfortunately, you have to be a member of the European Broadcasting Union to enter Eurovision, so I doubt that is likely for a football club. Nice idea, though.

Wait a minute, you were trying to make a joke there, weren't you???😪