All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Sweep on how long before he's out injured???

Seriously, though, if he can keep fit and on form, this is a tremendous signing.

Sprained his wrist signing the contract and out for three weeks!

To be honest I wasn’t entirely sure what sort of midfielder Dorrans was. f**k sake, if I see some of this tricks, one of those free kicks and a few reverse passes this season I’ll be deelighted. Might join in with the neck tattoo. Beautiful l.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just found this DAB Twitter account: https://twitter.com/DP_Meltdown/with_replies

Oft.

I'm calling it right now - that's got Twinkle written all over it. He loves screenshotting posts from randoms on soshul meedya and posting them on here as well as scouring the internet for anything DFC related. 

Are their fans capable of doing anything at all without completely embarrassing themselves? 

If only Deefiant hadn't been such a thieving c**t he could now be the proud owner of the most comprehensive list of laughable moments from any football club on the planet. 

24 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just found this DAB Twitter account: https://twitter.com/DP_Meltdown/with_replies

Oft.

Like at that point, do you even support a football team or is your existence solely reliant on another team failing? It depresses me how meaningless some peoples' lives are that they waste their time like this.

I'm calling it right now - that's got Twinkle written all over it. He loves screenshotting posts from randoms on soshul meedya and posting them on here as well as scouring the internet for anything DFC related.

How fuckin dare you

A fit Dorrans utilised in the right system (maybe still question marks over McPake's style) and you have a player who can change an entire team. I expect both United and Dundee to pull away at some point but I think both sides are still a little bit at the mercy of injuries and fitness to one or two key players in each squad.

14 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

@RandomGuy.

Please, tell us our fate!

You lads are weird. 

I've made my point about Dorrans earlier. You're signing a 32yo who has played 3 games in 16 months, and who hasnt played more than half a season since season 14/15. 

It might be a success, but if you're imagining the same player who played in the EPL and Scotland squads, you're in for a huge disappointment. 

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

So I'm guessing this dorrans one has been in the pipeline for a while ?
I love itk people.

I take it , it wasnt king he thought about and just so happened dorrans was a midfielder and we got him ?

Well I certainly knew he's been signing for a while, so not unlikely Dele's telling the truth.

You lads are weird. 
I've made my point about Dorrans earlier. You're signing a 32yo who has played 3 games in 16 months, and who hasnt played more than half a season since season 14/15. 
It might be a success, but if you're imagining the same player who played in the EPL and Scotland squads, you're in for a huge disappointment. 

M90 he’s signed for Dundee. Of course he’s not the player he once was. We ken that, you ken that, abody kens that. We can but hope he’ll be good for his new level.