All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Stevie May the goalscorer isn’t. The washed up, crock, borderline alcy (it has been alleged) still is though, milking the Sainties coin, lovely.

I see you've moved on to claiming folk are alcoholics as an insult now, as classy as ever, Spud.

3 hours ago, Dele said:

Screenshot_20190917_225230_com.whatsapp.thumb.jpg.6a5999db2bfb6b54f63daa990b139de4.jpg

Edit : Which senior player can we not afford to lose?

Pretty much sums up why I reckon its bullshit. 

Supposedly (from one tweet) it's Hemmings that told McPake to f**k off. Not believing a second of this, you'd imagine the twitter account would bring a little attention to itself as possible instead of posting pictures from training. They look pretty focused in them photos too. Nah, I'm calling bullshit.

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Supposedly (from one tweet) it's Hemmings that told McPake to f**k off. Not believing a second of this, you'd imagine the twitter account would bring a little attention to itself as possible instead of posting pictures from training. They look pretty focused in them photos too. Nah, I'm calling bullshit.

United lose their first game of the league season, their manager gets ragdolled by their former manager and suddenly there's a meltdown at Dens and we "can't afford" to lose our highest earner. 

All a bit coincidental to me, tbh. 

7 hours ago, Juantwothree said:

Only player that can really be called "senior" is McGowan and tbh hes about the only one that would lose his rag like that. So if it did happen and it was McGowan I really couldn't give a shit

It would only be a story if Gowser didn't  lose the plot. 

Training ground bust ups happen at every level of the game on a daily basis. Who would have thought that having 20+ highly competitive, testosterone fuelled men together on a training pitch could lead to occasional heated arguments?

Either way, it's a lot of shite fabricated by a nervous dab who's suddenly realised his mob aren't as invincible as he first thought. The "meltdoon at Dens" line is a dead giveaway. 

20 minutes ago, Dele said:

United lose their first game of the league season, their manager gets ragdolled by their former manager and suddenly there's a meltdown at Dens and we "can't afford" to lose our highest earner. 

All a bit coincidental to me, tbh. 

For the avoidance of doubt I haven't stolen your words. I had already written almost exactly the same as yersel until Dee Woman interrupted me to tell me a fascinating tale about her work colleague. 

For the avoidance of doubt I haven't stolen your words. I had already written almost exactly the same as yersel until Dee Woman interrupted me to tell me a fascinating tale about her work colleague. 
What happened?

Seems more interesting than the above pish.

13 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

What happened?

Seems more interesting than the above pish.

Her workmate had a burrito and a pie before she had even started work this morning, then in the morning break she had a pastie of some sort out of the bakers then had a massive lunch. Apparently she moans about being too heavy. She then faked a sore leg by putting on an over-exaggerated limp in a vain attempt to get away from work early.

I might get her to tell me it again later but get her to add some dragons and shit.