All things Dundee FC

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

almost made the top half last season

I'm sure one day the grandkids will be hanging off your every word as you regale them with stories of the famous 2018/19 season. 

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm meaning this season, obviously. 

I'm not claiming May is better than Hemmings either, just questioning why Dundee fans have decided May, who hasnt scored in 100 minutes this season is finished, while Hemmings, with a worse record, isnt.

A cursory glance at May's stats for the last 4 or 5 years tells you he's finished. He won't score any more than 5 goals this season. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

I'm sure one day the grandkids will be hanging off your every word as you regale them with stories of the famous 2018/19 season. 

Inccredible scenes, from someone who can likely only tell his grandkids about the time they "relegated" someone else.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Inccredible scenes, from someone who can likely only tell his grandkids about the time they "relegated" someone else.

Enjoying the hilarity of relegating your derby rivals is something you will never, ever get to experience. 

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Makes a change from my Grandad telling me stories about relegating you c***s.

Edited by RawB93

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Played, far, far more though...

Seems a bit mental pulling up Dundee for potentially signing Dorrans 'cos hell hardly play when you had multiple breakdowns over the summer over wee Stevie and when you finally get him, he hardly plays.

Each to their own though, ken? 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Seems a bit mental pulling up Dundee for potentially signing Dorrans 'cos hell hardly play when you had multiple breakdowns over the summer over wee Stevie and when you finally get him, he hardly plays.

Each to their own though, ken? 

Hes literally played in the two possible games he could've since he signed m8.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes literally played in the two possible games he could've since he signed m8.

That's wonderful news. Hopefully in a game sometime soon he can do what he was signed to do. Granted, he hasn't done that for fucking years but maybe, just maybe. 

2 hours ago, Dele said:

That's wonderful news. Hopefully in a game sometime soon he can do what he was signed to do. Granted, he hasn't done that for fucking years but maybe, just maybe. 

And as I said, it likely doesnt matter as we almost made the top half with a top scoring striker on 3 goals last season.

But we're apparently "resting all our hopes" on May this year...

7 minutes ago, Ylf said:

random you are having a nightmare here. give it up. you definitely don’t help yourself do you

Here, it wasnt me who dragged us down this route, I merely suggesting signing an expensive 32 year old who hasnt played regularly for two years isnt a great idea, it was Dundee fans who started bringing May into it.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm not claiming May is better than Hemmings either, just questioning why Dundee fans have decided May, who hasnt scored in 100 minutes this season is finished, while Hemmings, with a worse record, isnt.

43 minutes ago, Ylf said:

random you are having a nightmare here. give it up. you definitely don’t help yourself do you

Thought provoking, just thinking if Stevie May (of St Johnstone the last time I looked) actually scores a goal we'll be up at page 3000 before the months out at this rate!!!!

With all due respect, give it a rest please Random, pages are currently reserved for news of our pending new signing/s.

Anyway, back to some evening easy listening.

Best regards1097514530_THE_SMITHS_THATJOKEISNTFUNNYANYMORE-4PRONG-9870b.jpg.8a69cea283bce91a46cbd6a3f0318628.jpg