All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Not arguing with myself, just telling myself to STFU. Isn't the first time it's happened and won't be the last. 

However, I'm now a tad confused - I saw a video of McPake with a caption below it saying "McPake admits interest in Dorrans", so I just assumed that's what he said in the interview s

I heard that Cove are looking at putting a package together for him.

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

I’m up in forress at the mechanics stadium away to watch the McIntosh Rosebowl cup final

Knew a great lad in the 90's and early 00's who played for Forres Mechanics and studied in Dundee, as did his future wife although different professions.

Once accompanied him on a training run in Elgin, I took the mountain bike and no kidding struggled to keep up!! 

True story and I would like to add I was built like Peter Crouch back then, lol.

Best regards 

Tim Keyes' recent interview has left me shitting it. Asked if he plans on being at Dundee long term, 'Yes, I think so'. Then says if the stadium falls through then he'll have to, 're-evaluate things'. Then he says our budget was fully spent BEFORE McPake asked about signing Hemmings.

Only positive thing about this article is the fact he says promotion this season won't be the be all and end all.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/976812/dundee-owner-tim-keyes-berates-foreign-signings-and-high-costs-but-remains-committed/

Please, someone tell me I'm looking too deep into those comments?!

22 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Tim Keyes' recent interview has left me shitting it. Asked if he plans on being at Dundee long term, 'Yes, I think so'. Then says if the stadium falls through then he'll have to, 're-evaluate things'. Then he says our budget was fully spent BEFORE McPake asked about signing Hemmings.

Only positive thing about this article is the fact he says promotion this season won't be the be all and end all.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/976812/dundee-owner-tim-keyes-berates-foreign-signings-and-high-costs-but-remains-committed/

Not at all, they hardly fill you with confidence. I think if the answer was "Yes, definitely" then it wouldn't cast that doubt.

I think that one of the main reasons for them buying into us was the Camperdown facility.

The reason he is not bothered about promotion is that he will be packing up. 

47 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I’m assuming part of McPake’s argument would have been that the anticipated  increase in season ticket sales Hemmings would bring would largely pay for his deal.

Four points off the top.

Two difficult matches coming up but win them and we are well on track.

Onto Greenock we go. Let the Dabs shout from their Easy Angus hilltops as we chisel away in the background.

Three points were a must today and three points gained. All that matters in this league.

Thank you.