All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

Some of you will have seen this uploaded to FB, but here's a cracking picture of some of the best players we've had play for us in recent memory. 

70514317_1092545627610371_713556413334421504_n.jpg

Ah... the days when you could recruit a ton of foreign workers for peanuts, and put them up in squalid, third-world digs! 8)

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Some of you will have seen this uploaded to FB, but here's a cracking picture of some of the best players we've had play for us in recent memory. 

70514317_1092545627610371_713556413334421504_n.jpg

Brave lads indeed with these thin tops on with that combi-storage heater in the background.

Number 7 had the right idea, two sweaters on!!!!

Best regards

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Brave lads indeed with these thin tops on with that combi-storage heater in the background.

Number 7 had the right idea, two sweaters on!!!!

Best regards

Bets that flat is owned by Jamal's Property World and still has that heater in it?

22 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

BILLY KING emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Considering the fact that King was an important piece for 1.5 of your 4 years in the Championship, I feel just fine that he might barely get in as a depth piece in our 1st of 1 or 2.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

18 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

I bet that photie pre-dates Bebo and MySpace by a good 3 or 4 years. 

Was it no all 'video diaries' back then? 

By the looks of the mobile phone on the table, i think it predates the internet, never mind Bebo and MySpace

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Torneacki (I have no idea how to spell it) was the diver! 

I used to play alongside him in the sunday boys league.....One thing I always remember was he would always refuse to wear shin pads <span><span style=😂"> 

It was brilliant playing at a young age with Nemsadze and Khizanishvili standing on the sidelines watching