All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, RogerBoli said:

wee bit before my time, but I believe ‘Sturrock is injured’ was one of Jim McLeans pre derby favourites.

Well you could never tell from game to game, since he spent most of his time on the pitch throwing himself to the ground and rolling around.

5 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Well you could never tell from game to game, since he spent most of his time on the pitch throwing himself to the ground and rolling around.

That's just reminded me they've got that little weasel Pawlett playing for them. I wonder how many of his antics that Clancy will buy tomorrow night. 

That's just reminded me they've got that little weasel Pawlett playing for them. I wonder how many of his antics that Clancy will buy tomorrow night. 

he’s gonna be busy watching the queues of players injuring Shankland, going by this thread.

24 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Real football men like Brian Howard Clough would not even have his like sweeping the terracing Dee Man.

Turns your stomach that sort. Aspects of the modern game I'm sorry to say. 

Best regards

3 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Absolutely praying for a pawlett dive to win last min pen, come on peter u can do it

2 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Why do you just want to win a penalty?  Given your team’s recent record, surely you should be praying to score from it is well? 😂

473E1C3A-826F-4221-B1D1-CC25D8F1A873.jpeg

@dundeeunited83 walked right into that one tbf.

Dearie meIMG-20190830-WA0000.jpeg.c317cd38dbd0bda933c77122b3234d2c.jpeg

Don’t see the problem to be honest. They’re ground is falling apart and would allow us to make some money off of it by charging them rent. £1m per month would do.

Edit: I’ve changed my mind, f**k that. No DABs at New Campy.