All things Dundee FC

7 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

McPake's done a good job of keeping his targets relatively quiet, so I've no doubt something is being worked on. Would like rumour or two myself though, just to wet my appetite.

I heard rumour was close to signing but never heard of this "two myself" lad.

Remember Gary Irvine with a shocker in the first couple mins of a game after Bombers pre-match team talk of “they cannae play without legs.” Ah, bomber.

Just been pissing myself reading that.

You can only imagine some of the things he said to the players.

See the lad wi the massive heid son? Brack his fuckin legs. Eh mean baith o them son, baith o them, or ell brack yours.

21 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Just been pissing myself reading that.

You can only imagine some of the things he said to the players.

See the lad wi the massive heid son? Brack his fuckin legs. Eh mean baith o them son, baith o them, or ell brack yours.

I know a guy who played under him as a youngster at Rangers and it would not surprise me if he uttered those very words. 

The dayglo's giving away thousands of tickets and we're left scrambling around. (although I think this could come back and bite them on the arse)I would give them 900 tickets in the main stand in the return fixture.

Shower of dickheads.

Thank you.

Forster Ken's!

Asked on deetv interview about shankland. Reporter mentioned Shankland been on fire this season and he started sniggering. Reported asked again it must be hardest job in scottish football right now stopping him how you going to go it? Forster replied with a smile you'll see on friday night.

Right through that dab big man. First 5 mins youll prob get away with it too.

Edited by Numptdee

Forster Ken's!
Asked on deetv interview about shankland. Reporter mentioned Shankland been on fire this season and he started sniggering. Reported asked again it must be hardest job in scottish football right now stopping him how you going to go it? Forster replied with a smile you'll see on friday night.

Right through that dab big man. First 5 mins youll prob get away with it too.
The amount of heads gone from the dabs if shankland gets injured and Forster gets away with it would be glorious.

We might even get some more tears.