All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

If I’m pished enough (very likely) I might just do that. Photographic evidence will be supplied!

If we beat the filth there would be no other place I’d rather be than in their boardroom with a big smug look on my puss singing Beautiful Monday. Get it up thum. 

I take it you’ve not played much football in your life with that analysis. 
Tried to do Rankin and hurt himself in the process so not much sympathy. Saying that, i wont be joining in with any chants related to the incident

1 minute ago, LM_0803 said:

Won the challenge and the ball and Rankin was fine after. emoji2369.png

He obviously thinks every 50/50 or tackle in football is purely a player trying to in his words ‘do’ another. 

‘Doing’ someone is going in over the ball, knee high or being very late when the ball has gone. None of that happened between McPake and Rankin. 

Just now, Twinkle said:
7 minutes ago, Yenitit said:
I take it you’ve not played much football in your life with that analysis. 

Tried to do Rankin and hurt himself in the process so not much sympathy. Saying that, i wont be joining in with any chants related to the incident

He tried to win a 50/50 challenge. Nothing more nothing less. 

Regards the chants it’s what Yenited fans do. 

I have no issue with any Dundee player trying to do a United player. The more the merrier IMO.

Thank You.

Even as a joke, that’s too much.

take a look at our manager I don’t doubt that he’s probably still in pain and I bet he doesn’t wish it on anyone even on his worst day

33 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Even as a joke, that’s too much.

take a look at our manager I don’t doubt that he’s probably still in pain and I bet he doesn’t wish it on anyone even on his worst day

Sorry D, but you had a post ten times more horrendous than that a few months back when you said you'd happily go and watch a merged Dundee team or words to that effect. 

I would have found it far less offensive if you had said you'd like Jordon Forster to paralyse Lawrence Shankland from the forehead down within the first minute on Friday night. 

These fuckers happily sang/sing about Caballero and McPake's injury. Try not to be too uptight about Dees joking about. 

Niche probably but any of you good people planning on taking the derby in down in London? If I can't be at Dens it would at least be good to be among God's chosen people.
Best regards

I certainly will be. Though not sure the best place to take it in?

43 minutes ago, yehyehyeh said:

I certainly will be. Though not sure the best place to take it in?

Famous Three Kings will have it on but I'm trying to find somewhere better. There used to be an Aberdeen supporters pub in Earl's Court but I think it's gone. My boss is a very keen PT supporter so I'm hoping he'll have suggestions when he gets back from hols tomorrow.

Famous Three Kings will have it on but I'm trying to find somewhere better. There used to be an Aberdeen supporters pub in Earl's Court but I think it's gone. My boss is a very keen PT supporter so I'm hoping he'll have suggestions when he gets back from hols tomorrow.

That was where I was planning on heading, but it may be more Fulham skewed that evening I feel so let me know if you get a heads up on a more Scottish football Orientated pub. Thank you.

Sorry D, but you had a post ten times more horrendous than that a few months back when you said you'd happily go and watch a merged Dundee team or words to that effect. 

I would have found it far less offensive if you had said you'd like Jordon Forster to paralyse Lawrence Shankland from the forehead down within the first minute on Friday night. 

These fuckers happily sang/sing about Caballero and McPake's injury. Try not to be too uptight about Dees joking about. 

I’m not particularly uptight about it , it’s just not a great thing to be singing about no matter who it comes from(although I’m hardly surprised at the Arabs) where as the merger thing jeez what a memory you’ve got and I do stand by it albeit to a lesser extent than before with my only real reason being financial as I imagine 1 team would reap more benefits than 2

Edited to say shankland has a massive forehead