All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, hk blues said:

So you don't think we are looking better than last season?  Slightly less shite than we were?  

You said we are looking a whole lot better than a year ago.  I just wanted to caution that there are still a lot of things that are not right with the balance and style of the team / squad.  

So, where we all going pre match on Friday? I’ve taken the day off so I’ll be starting early[emoji41]

I couldn’t get a ticket so will probably be watching the game in a boozer near the ground. [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

So, where we all going pre match on Friday? I’ve taken the day off so I’ll be starting earlyemoji41.png

Heading to some game in the Netherlands top flight that I cannot remember, followed by hitting the bars in Amsterdam.

Bit of a long shot but has anyone got a reliable place to get retro strips from the early 80s and 90s onwards? Looked at a few places online but couldn't find much.

A website called Aztec Retro only really has the 1985-87 strip in stock atm.

Bit of a long shot but has anyone got a reliable place to get retro strips from the early 80s and 90s onwards? Looked at a few places online but couldn't find much.

A website called Aztec Retro only really has the 1985-87 strip in stock atm.

seen a retro top in club shop yesterday £45

So, where we all going pre match on Friday? I’ve taken the day off so I’ll be starting early[emoji41]

By a quirk of fate I’m going to be in the Tannadice board room. One of my biggest customers has invited me. A bit shite really because if they win you’ve got to take it like a man (not my forte) and if we win you can’t really rub their noses in it the way you’d want to. Think I’d rather watch on the telly tbh.

13 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

You said we are looking a whole lot better than a year ago.  I just wanted to caution that there are still a lot of things that are not right with the balance and style of the team / squad.  

I don't disagree but, we are at least heading in the right direction rather then the wrong one.  Plenty of work to be done but some hope for the future now.   

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

By a quirk of fate I’m going to be in the Tannadice board room. One of my biggest customers has invited me. A bit shite really because if they win you’ve got to take it like a man (not my forte) and if we win you can’t really rub their noses in it the way you’d want to. Think I’d rather watch on the telly tbh.

There's not a chance you won't have your top off and sliding the length of the boardroom on your knees Klinsmann style if we win. 

f**k that noise when we win I’d be dishing out girfuys left right and most definitely centre.

Think you should leave a big present in the bog as well as graffiti on the walls.

No-one I'll be more happy for on Friday if we win than McPake. After all the shite he's endured from united fans about that tackle, it'll be extra sweet getting a win now that he's manager [emoji1696]

Ah, that tackle he made trying to do someone but one which ended his career?

Gotcha