All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, baldragon said:

What’s the story with billy king!? Seems to be the worlds longest trial, all the quotes from mcpake seem to be positive, would’ve expected him to either be signed or gone by now?

Based on nothing, I'm guessing there's a slim chance of getting Scott Wright back from Aberdeen and McPake can only have one or the other but would prefer Wright. Pure speculation btw. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Based on nothing, I'm guessing there's a slim chance of getting Scott Wright back from Aberdeen and McPake can only have one or the other but would prefer Wright. Pure speculation btw. 

I think you're spot on. With McPake coming in on loan that gives us him, McDaid, Todd and even Nelson if desperate to play wider. King just adds to that, from all I remember of him that's his only position. Wright would give us an option of wide, CAM or (again if desperate) striker. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

If that's the case (and I hope it is) I'd be very surprised. I thought Wright had been impressing McInnes and was on his way to become a first team regular at Aberdeen. Really hope this is true though, was one of our most determined players last season and I think he brings much more to the table than King, though King will make a decent depth piece if these Wright rumours are false.

1 minute ago, Daydream said:

The game has never even appeared on screen for me :(

It wasn't working for me either. Go to Twitter and look at their most recent post about tickets. Click on it and it will take you to the club page with a login hyperlink. It's the same site but layed out way different and it was there for me. 

Only problem is after I payed for it it said "site is down for scheduled maintenance".

17 minutes ago, Crawford said:

It wasn't working for me either. Go to Twitter and look at their most recent post about tickets. Click on it and it will take you to the club page with a login hyperlink. It's the same site but layed out way different and it was there for me. 

Only problem is after I payed for it it said "site is down for scheduled maintenance".

f**k me. We need a team of computer scientists to derive how to buy tickets.

18 minutes ago, Daydream said:

seething are our tinpot website tbh

https://mytickets.tickets.com/buy/MyTicketsServlet?orgid=54150&agency=DDMM_MYTIXX

Try this link instead. The other one only shows Inverness and alloa

Edit - what the page looks like

You sign in and it will ask you to accept or decline for some reason.

Accept then click buy tickets in the top bar and the United match should be listed. Hope this helps.

Screenshot_20190821_112339_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Crawford